Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Blacklist BG's in MOP?

Client Strings
    • ERR_PVP_MAP_NOT
      • ERR_PVP_MAP_NOT_SET - Failed to blacklist PvP map.
    (Mists of Pandaria Beta - Build 15677)

Will we be able to blacklist BG's in MOP?

This is pretty big news!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we can, I really don't like going to Isle of Conquest, never liked the place!

Now this would be sooo freeaking awesome! I like the randomizer but hate a few maps in it, like Isle.

Mumble...... Ermm.... Maybe i like the randomness just because i hate some maps and get happy when i get TP/ WSG.... But dunno, I'll see.

/mumble off

Deleted
    It was mentioned quite a lot in the pvp feedback thread a while back, perhaps Blizz took notice. IoC will become a ghost-town.

Deleted
    i hope we can! will never have to set foot in SotA ever again! yay!

Deleted
    Yay no more Isle Conquest! Makes me a happy panda (pun intended), really the only BG I hate with a passion.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bye bye AV and isle!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluckandtrouble View Post
    But i like IoC
    You'll still be able to play it, it'll just be you and 39 nelf hunters called Légólüss.

Deleted
    The end of the IoC anguish... Amazing.

Am I the only one that really likes AV and isle? lol

I tried grinding out WSG rep a long time ago, still haven't gotten over it and hate seeing it come up honestly. This was before the time limit.... so many horrible matches...

Deleted
    I'll be honest, every fiber in my body is trying to say, grow up and live with the random bgs, even the ones you dont like. But I cant help but think how nice it would be to NOT have to do your least favorite bg (or 2... or 3) when you do randoms. When I think of them doing this for random dungeons it seems idiotic, but with BG's it somehow works, probably because each expansion we are still stuck with having to play the old ones and gain one or 2 new ones, whereas dungeons are completely replaced each expansion.

I would love this change to random BG's. please blizz

Deleted
    Don't think it will happen, cause most ppl will opt out of IoC

Should do it with arena maps as well, farewell RoV.

Can someone explain to me why all this hatred for isle of Conquest and Strand? I quite like both of the bg's for their diversity, it's nice to have something else to do other than capture flags and farm hk. But that's just my opinion i guess

Lol people will blacklist all the BGs they hate, then come on the forums and complain about queue times... Trust me, it will happen
    I am Dave ! Yognaught, and I have the balls!

I prefer Isle to EotS.

EotS is just painful to be in.

Deleted
    God, i wanted this for so long ....
    I doubt they will allow this, it goes against everything they stand for in regards as to what a mmo should be like(lol jk they have no clue what they say or do and make up along the way)
    nevertheless....if possible..i will LOVE IT, time to enjoy some nice pvp without having IOC or SOTA or AV pop on my face and having to go afk

There is NO WAY they would do this... for every person who hates it, there's one who loves it. And every person who hates it will blacklist and cause insane queue times.

Not to mention it would guarantee complete horde-controlled removal of Alterac Valley, guaranteeing insane queuing times (if people will get in at all).

Deleted
    IoC: 50 thousand players used to pvp here, but now it's a ghost town