Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    did anyone get there copy today ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NerfGaming1337 View Post
    did anyone get there copy today ?
    My order from The Hut is still "Awaiting stock pick". If it doesn't change in a few hours, I'll cancel it and try my luck with local retailers. A shame because I put my order in when it cost under 40 euros so it would've been quite cheap.

I dont usually pre-order online Im a pick it up days its release sorta guy. I have had stuff from Zavvi before and it arrived early. Shame u missed out on Tesco m8 - My D3 arrived on Firday from them lol, was a shock when I got home to have it sat waiting for me

Deleted
    I personally dont use Zavvi (Shopto.net ftw) but my brother does and out of the last 5 things he preordered hes had 3 of them after the release and 2 the day of release :S
    I wouldnt use Zavvi to be honest.

Deleted
    just got of the phone with them and the sent me an email update

Thank you for getting in touch with us about your pre-order.

We send all items for pre-orders out as soon as we receive them into our warehouse from the manufacturers. We always endeavour to have pre-orders delivered to our customers on, if not before, the release date.

I can see that on this occasion we weren't able to have this with you on the release date and I am
    really sorry about that. I understand this must be both disappointing and frustrating.

We expect this to be despatched shortly.

Again, I am really sorry that we've let you down on this occasion, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Deleted
    Okay, I just got a response to my query from TheHut and they were sorry they "were not able" to send D3 to me on release date. They do not say anything about when they might be able to dispatch my order so I'll just go ahead and cancel it.

I hope they were not greedy and sent the games first to those who ordered with a more expensive price.

EDIT: NerfGaming1337: I got almost the exact same response, except instead of saying "We expect this to be despatched shortly" mine said that "Again, I am really sorry that we've let you down on this occasion, but if there's anything else we can do please don't hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help."

Can I ask when you ordered yours? I ordered on 31st of March.

Deleted
    i order the CE on 3rd may

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't suppose anyone has had the game arrive yet?

Mine still says "Awaiting Stock Pick"

EDIT:

Zavvi say they don't charge you until the game has been dispatched and I just logged my Paypal and it says the amount Diablo cost from Zavvi on this date (14th) so I assume it's been dispatched ready for delivery tomorrow.
    Last edited by nulir; 2012-05-14 at 01:32 PM.

Deleted
    I ordered from Tesco.

Collector's Edition for less than £60 and delivered today

A day early. I am happy! I guess i am lucky i got it early. The collectors edition code isnt regostering but i am guessing its early still.

Will be using Tesco in the future Registering codes etc. right now.
    Last edited by mmoc839c7d7be3; 2012-05-14 at 02:44 PM.

Deleted
    During last few hours, my order on Zavvi changed from "Awaiting Stock Pick" to "Awaiting Despatch". I also have a pending payment (sorry, I don't know whats the correct term in English) on my debit card that approximately matches the game price.

I don't want to jinx it, but all in all it looks like my precious CE is getting on it's way! For the reference, order date is 1-May-2012.
    Last edited by mmocd4c3cb2719; 2012-05-14 at 02:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fae View Post
    During last few hours, my order on Zavvi changed from "Awaiting Stock Pick" to "Awaiting Despatch". I also have a pending payment (sorry, I don't know whats the correct term in English) on my debit card that approximately matches the game price.

I don't want to jinx it, but all in all it looks like my precious CE is gettiong on it's way! For the reference, order date is 1-May-2012.
    Exactly same as mine. We'll be nerding in no time. Changed to awaiting dispatch.

Yeah pending is the correct word.

EDIT: Checked Zavvi and yes CE has been updated to "awaiting dispatch"

Deleted
    Anyone else got theirs early? Tesco here.

would be nice to know how each retailer is doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegg View Post
    would be nice to know how each retailer is doing.
    Yeah. But maybe in a separate topic, this one is dedicated to Zavvi.