10+ Year Old Account

JotP gone on Beta

Haven't seen it posted anywhere, so for any Holy Paladins out there still Judging on Beta, you might as well stop, they took out Judgement of the Pure. The spirit loss sucks but isn't awful, I hope they do something with Judgement for Holy though, as of now I have absolutely no reason to hit it.

I would prefer not to ever hit is as holy, I would just rather have a bit more passive spirit regen then having to watch a buff. It might also be a bug, I would assume an ability removal would make the patch notes (well datamined ones anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    I would prefer not to ever hit is as holy, I would just rather have a bit more passive spirit regen then having to watch a buff. It might also be a bug, I would assume an ability removal would make the patch notes (well datamined ones anyways)
    Right, the mage not having 5% int bonus was a bug, this could also be a bug too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say it's a bug too, except there was a blue post about the dev's thinking about taking out JotP.

Here it is, waaay at the bottom:
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...e-must-retire/

To be honest I don't notice the change, though that's probably because I haven't been able to use Judgement for the past 25 days anyways. We probably were be a bit overpowered when it comes to mana regen.
    Last edited by Elovan; 2012-05-11 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elovan View Post
    I'd say it's a bug too, except there was a blue post about the dev's thinking about taking out JotP.

Here it is, waaay at the bottom:
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...e-must-retire/

To be honest I don't notice the change, though that's probably because I haven't been able to use Judgement for the past 25 days anyways. We probably were be a bit overpowered when it comes to mana regen.
    Our Plea will be nerfed due to the mana limit. I don't think we'll be that OP in terms of regen.
    I don't think Replenishment will be back either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if they remove the +mana from spirit from judging, I still think they will keep the judgement, maybe people will want to use the selfless healer talent for whatever purposes and that that one depends on judgements.

edit: Oh and I really wouldn't be surprised if they removed it, our mana regen on beta was very nice. Not sure how it is at 90 though, my paladin is at the level cap of 89 now and I have no mana problems whatsoever in dungeons, while still using the raid finder/ds normal gear mix - picked ret quest rewards, while my disc priest is having serious problems and needs to drink every few trash pulls. My druid's mana feels pretty much never ending as well, if they are nerfing the paladin mana regen, am sure they will do something about the druids as well. Have not tried monk or shaman yet, no idea how their mana regen feels.
    Last edited by Snaige; 2012-05-11 at 11:11 AM.

Deleted
    I too would rather not hit judgement at all unless I want to stack Selfless Healer. I'd rather use the GCD for an offensive Holy Shock or a Denounce.

I haven't been able to use Judgement for the past 25 days anyways. We probably were be a bit overpowered when it comes to mana regen.
    You can just queue to the End of Time dungeon ,and on Murozond use the hourglass that resets cooldowns.

You say Plea will be nerfed? Isn't it just about as strong as a resto druid's innervate? (It does 13%, Plea does 12...yes?)

Just wondering why you think it'll be nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    I too would rather not hit judgement at all unless I want to stack Selfless Healer. I'd rather use the GCD for an offensive Holy Shock or a Denounce.

You can just queue to the End of Time dungeon ,and on Murozond use the hourglass that resets cooldowns.
    Yeah, I was able to do it once, but after hitting 86 I couldn't queue for it, so =P.

Quote Originally Posted by Thodekke View Post
    You say Plea will be nerfed? Isn't it just about as strong as a resto druid's innervate? (It does 13%, Plea does 12...yes?)

Just wondering why you think it'll be nerfed.
    Nerfed relative to Live.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I was able to do it once, but after hitting 86 I couldn't queue for it, so =P.
    Make sure not to use the Ret PvP gear. It is the cause of the 25-day Judgement.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Make sure not to use the Ret PvP gear. It is the cause of the 25-day Judgement.
    Yeah, unfortunately didn't find that out till after I got hit with it again xD. Luckily they buffed Holy dps at that time, so I just level straight Holy. AoE sucks, but it's fine otherwise.