Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Have been using a Copperhead for the past 3 years, now using a SteelSeries Sensei - am quite pleased with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Konoz View Post
    If thats true thats rly stupid.. In Belgium we have a min garantie of 2 years... AND if broken it will reset the garantie aswel.. So if the naga breaks every time around 1 year use.. Ill get a free naga every year WITH a new 2 year garantie.. -_-

In wow i use actively 40+ keybinds in pvp..
    In pve i use about 6 -_-

So if you are a pvp player the naga will POWN
    I'm from Holland and I checked the warranty on my Naga and it was 1 year, so it was still under warranty. Then I checked to see what I needed to do to get it replaced and how long it would take and I decided to try mend it myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you only want a Naga for the buttons you might as well get the Corsair Vengeance M90 and get a better quality product. I went though 2 Nagas before getting one and It's a far superior product in my opinion. Also the placement of the buttons makes it much more natural when learning to use it and you'll press the "wrong" button much less often.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgarroth View Post
    I had the double click issue on my Naga for a while (after owning it for about 2 years), I just updated the firmware and it went away.
    I did a firmware update at first too, it helped a bit but the double click issue still occured at least 25% as much as before the update. So then I decided to open it and spray some contact spray in the clicker and it works perfectly (for) now. It was quite easy to do actually.

Logitech G700. Enough well placed buttons, and feels great!

Deathadder hands down. Unless you are extremely lucky and find a MX510.

Deleted
    Well the first time i saw the Razer naga i decided to buy. I have this mouse for 1+ year and its still awesome!!

Deleted
    I have the naga epic. It's great for WoW if you're using all those buttons (as I actually do), but for Diablo it's no real benefit at all. If I were just playing Diablo I'd go for the hex.

As for wearing out, I've had mine since Jan or Feb '11, and it still works fine, as does my fiancees and she uses the side buttons far more than I (I use my extra buttons for cooldown type abilities, she uses them for main rotation spells).

The only negative thing I'd say about the epic is that the wireless is a sack of ****. It frequently fails, both of us gave up and use it wired all the time. Even with all updated drivers, etc, they just do not work wirelessly very well at all. If I ever buy another naga it will be the wired version.

I'd go with a Cyborg M.M.O 7, (can't post links but it's on the Cyborggaming website). It's very good quality, you can move all the parts including thumb rest, palm rest, pinky rest, adjustable weights. It has 5 buttons on the left side + a small joystick (this takes up the same room as one button but has 5 functions). On the fly DPI changing, two scroll keys. It also has a button which I cannot explain well but it essential enables you to hold the button down without touching it.
    Personally, I've had many razor products, 3 nagas, all have broken within 8 months, all due to double clicking. The MMO 7 is very expensive, but in my opinion worth it.

Deleted
    I'm using a regular mouse with left and right click and the scroll button.
    Pro? I know right.

There's a few different versions to adjust to budget, with the best being:

http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/mmo.htm

10+ Year Old Account
    Reason I like Naga is because it is small and it fits my hand pretty perfectly. It also has very smooth movement compared to for instance an MX518 (which is also a very good mouse - just a tad too big to my liking).

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Love my Naga Hex, felt a lil small for the first week but doesn't take you long to adjust. I never bothered with the full blown Naga because 12 felt abit excessive when I mainly want to use the side buttons for modifier keys. The Hex on the other hand seemed perfectly formed for my needs and I couldn't do without these days.
    After my Naga Molten breaks down I'm going to get a Naga Hex. That mouse looks perfect.

I'm perfectly happy with my Logitech G400 and it only cost me $30.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrgrablle View Post
    I'm from Holland and I checked the warranty on my Naga and it was 1 year, so it was still under warranty. Then I checked to see what I needed to do to get it replaced and how long it would take and I decided to try mend it myself.
    Our garantie is atleast 2 years by law.. I broke my naga once and i got it replaced on garantie.. it took them about 4-5 days.. few days with a old mouse is not the end off the world..

Ps: in the comments i read they fixed the problem with the dubbel clicking

---------- Post added 2012-05-11 at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Earenbane View Post
    i have a standard dell 3 button mouse (left right and middle) personally if you can play without 80 buttons on your mouse do it.
    If you have 40+ keybinds you cant play with 3 buttens

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konoz View Post
    Our garantie is atleast 2 years by law.. I broke my naga once and i got it replaced on garantie.. it took them about 4-5 days.. few days with a old mouse is not the end off the world.
    This is not entirely true. The 2 years warranty is decided as an EU standard. The Dutch law actually states that a product should last for the life expectancy deemed applicable to such product of that price category, regardless of factory warranty. You actually made a sales contract with the (web)store, who in turn needs to adhere to Dutch laws.

This even means that if you buy a mouse which has half a year warranty and it breaks down after 9 months, you can basically demand the store to fix or replace your mouse. If they cannot, or will not fulfill your request in a reasonable matter, you can choose to terminate your sales contract and demand your money back ... A lot of people actually did that here with laptops, etc.

I have a naga but I'd honestly prefer a 5-7 button mouse. The side buttons are rather hard to press if you have decently sized hands. The mouse itself is incredibly comfortable, though.

Deleted
    For games like Diablo, http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004G8QHF...SIN=B004G8QHFO wouldn't that be handy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Naga mouse is alright, but I've been using the Logitech G500 lately and I love it. There are about 5-6 programmable buttons, but the thing I love most about it is the size and weight. It comes with custom weights that you can add to make it perfect for your liking.

10+ Year Old Account
    All you need for diablo is a mouse with 2 buttons, that doesn't break easily :P

Got a Naga myself, but will still play diablo with the keyboard and mouse.