Out of curiosity (spelt right?) Graphics card question.

I have a very old PC (reccomended to run Guildwars, runs quite well on high settings.) I am wondering if my laptop (sometimes known as pooptop) will run gw2 even on the lowest setting. The specs are:

Model Name: Acer Aspire 5735z
    CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T3200 processor (2.0GHz)
    GPU: Intel GMA 4500MHD integrated graphics
    RAM: 4gB DDr2? (3gb usable because of 32bit e.e)

Feel free to ask for more specs, those are the basics.

I dislike this laptop but i'm stuck with it until my birthday...

(Guess how much I copy and pasted )

If you copy and pasted, this is my response:

What are the minimum system requirements for Guild Wars 2?
    Our goal with Guild Wars 2 is to have it run on a wide range of Windows gaming PCs.

Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or better • Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better • 2 GB RAM • NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000, or better (256MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better) • 25 GB available HDD space • Broadband Internet connection • Keyboard and mouse

Note: Due to potential changes, system requirements may change over time and you may be required to upgrade your current system (or obtain a new system) to continue to play the game.

I honestly don't know how your graphics card will handle it, because it's...well, old. It might be playable, but you might just not want to play it if it gets so laggy or choppy...But I honestly can't tell how it would handle. They haven't optimized for graphics yet, so if you're in a BWE or Stress you can find out, but then make sure you take that into account.

You're laptop is worst then my gf's pc. And her pc technically failed the minimal requierements. But it was possible to play GW2 last BWE, altough performance was crappy. A lot of framerate drops, but how much of that is due to GW2 being unoptimized and how much is due to it being an old system i couldnt say.

Can you run the game? I believe you'd be able to. But even on Low you might really end up having a pretty bad performance.