Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

How old is to old? (Dating)

Hey guys

I just saw this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...!-%28dating%29

now I want to go in the other direction, how old is to old for you? Also please don't come up with some dating rules from wikipedia relationship =/= math!

For me I would say 55 is the limit (I'm not joking, my girlfriend is 50, I'm 22, and we both know it will not last forever but we have alot of fun and my friend like her to!)

ps: if you want to flame me for that than do it, I will not feed the trolls *g*

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends, each zero in a person's bank account reduces their age 5-10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    God, Guns, Gays and Gynecology - the Republican 4G Network.

Four years in either direction. 21 at the youngest, 29 at the oldest. Incidentally, my girlfriend is 22 while my ex is 28. Any larger age difference, I've found, produces a notable lack of common interests.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    When the age difference will cause a disagreement about a major decision such as marriage, having kids, buying a house/moving in, etc. based on biological factors or different temporary goals/ideals.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm 25 and I think my limit would be 37... why 37? Knew someone who is now 37 and she was younger looking and hot and kind ;p guess that imprinted in my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    Four years in either direction. 21 at the youngest, 29 at the oldest. Incidentally, my girlfriend is 22 while my ex is 28. Any larger age difference, I've found, produces a notable lack of common interests.
    Well, you just haven't looked in the right places. Common interests can be found no matter how old anyone is. I'm 22 and my gf is 42 yet we both love video games as well as a lot of other things. I may be a rare case, but you can always find common interests if you look past silly things like age.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im 19 turning 20 soon, id bang a 50-60 year old, id date a 30-40, id prefer a 16-29.

Hell... id bang anything if she wasn't a nut case + pretty.

Deleted
    It's not about age.
    It's about dimensions.
    If she has more than 2 dimensions, then she's a no go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Well, you just haven't looked in the right places. Common interests can be found no matter how old anyone is. I'm 22 and my gf is 42 yet we both love video games as well as a lot of other things. I may be a rare case, but you can always find common interests if you look past silly things like age.
    True!

10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    Oh wow. Haven't laughed that much for a good while xD

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    For me personally? 42~ I'm 25 atm.

I dunno, I'm 19 and when I think about someone who's 40+ I can only seem to think about my Mothers friends, who whilst if I was perhaps 30+ they would seem attractive, I just have 0 interest in them Sexually or Dating Wise.

The oldest I'd go would probably be ~30, however I look really young (People mistake me for being like 16) so going out with a 30 year old would just never ever happen.

I think 10 years older is probably a good max. Anything much higher then that and it starts to seem either A. Creepy or B. Never seems to last/work out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Half age +7.

So at 25: 20-36.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    Hey guys

I just saw this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...!-%28dating%29

now I want to go in the other direction, how old is to old for you? Also please don't come up with some dating rules from wikipedia relationship =/= math!

For me I would say 55 is the limit (I'm not joking, my girlfriend is 50, I'm 22, and we both know it will not last forever but we have alot of fun and my friend like her to!)

ps: if you want to flame me for that than do it, I will not feed the trolls *g*
    I've dated several women 15-19 years older than me and had a lot of fun. I'd probably go up to 50 (I'm 28) for that purpose. Realistically though, I'm fully aware those sorts of relationships can't last, so for something "real," I'd want to keep it within 10 years.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

My girlfriend is 18, I'm 23. That makes a 5 year difference.

I'd say at this current time, I feel okay with a +/-5 year difference. Could I date older, or younger? Sure, but I'd just prefer someone closer to my own age, due to the possibility of working out in the long run.
    "What, long run? HA no one lasts that long anymore!"

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Deleted
    I'm 19(20 in 6 days) and I wouldn't date anyone over 25 or so tbh. But it depends on the person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    4 years in either direction.
    I'm 18.

I wouldn't mind going higher, but I don't think i'd find somebody older than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk if I'd go for any older than who I'm with now, 13 years apart. Then again, men my age (20) just seem to be really bad at decision making, at least the people I hung out with/dated. No offense to anyone fitting that category. I just like people who have their shit straight. :P

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Im 19 turning 20 soon, id bang a 50-60 year old, id date a 30-40, id prefer a 16-29.

Hell... id bang anything if she wasn't a nut case + pretty.
    I guarantee that this guy gets laid (seriously). There is an ex page 3 model who is 63 or something that works where I am and her body is still pretty hot. For serious relationships I think 8 years is kind of the max as in if she was 8 years younger. I dated a 19 year old and I am 28 and was sort of ....... Meh. But she did have the body of a lingerie model and was a genius. God I love Scandinavian women, British women just do nothing for me now