Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They wont remove the meta otherwise casters and rogues will go nuts cause a mount reward will be the only reason people go back there and people will still need to farm those instances for cinders etc

I do agree that the drop rate should be lower on guaranteed mounts but i dont think it should be 1 percent cause its not like anyone will be able to solo or even 5man heroic raggy anytime soon i mean they should let people have a realistic chance of obtaining them maybe a 10 percent chance would be better

Even as a full group as level 90s that fight is still unforgiving to inexperienced players

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    There was no title reward in Togc besides Grand Crusader(Which was Togc 25 man with no gear higher than obtainable from Togc and 50 attempts remaining)

Also.. The lockout system/Attempts WAS the system that was removed for the flexi-lock we have now.
    Which is great.
    Yes, I mightve rolled 1 on the tribute to Insanity mount bt i dnt miss that old system for even a second.
    It was horrible
    Title to kill Anub on 10 man Heroic with 50 attempts left without ANYONE dying during ANY boss encounter + not having equipped gear better as 25 normal mode or 10 man "hc".: reward title: Argent Defender. Look up things before you post things which confuse people.
    It's not because a lot of people did hate the raid that the design with the tokens or the amount of tries didn't work out well; that it was a fail Raid. I heard nobody complain about ICC with limited attempts ... Same goes for Algalon, a hell lot of people think it's one of the best designed encounters ever; although it WAS on a timer (check; WOTLK expansion it had a 60 min timer or he would despawn). Raids which had certain drops which only could drop ONLY if you killed the boss in a certain way or on HC mode are still in game, but in ToTCr it was used in another way (read: earlier stage) and people think it failed, although I never saw Life-Binders Handmaiden drop on normal mode, you have to put effort into it so clear it on Heroic Mode. Only then you deserve it. Hence why I think put those retired mounts (IF they ever make it) on the BmAH a lot of people who actually DID put effort into getting it legit, will be furious since some kind of "immortal" mount now can be bought from a vendor... The FoS for getting Ashes of Al'ar from the BMaH will be: "obtain Ashes of Al'ar from Kael'thas Sunstrider in Tempest Keep"; OH WAIT; I bought it from a vendor .... Hope Blizzard knows this and I hope there will be some kind of fix for that; since getting a FoS for obtaining something from a raid boss which you actually bought from the BmAH seems just stupid.
    Sorry for going off direction onto BmAH but saw some comments regarding that here too so wanted to throw in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I do agree that the drop rate should be lower on guaranteed mounts but i dont think it should be 1 percent cause its not like anyone will be able to solo or even 5man heroic raggy anytime soon i mean they should let people have a realistic chance of obtaining them maybe a 10 percent chance would be better
    Normal Ragnaros also drops the Firehawk. The difference is it doesn't have a 100% drop chance.

Still, I dunno if well be able to reach and kill Ragnaros with small groups early in the expansion, even in normal mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.