Does deleting Archaeology reset my rare finds?

I've been farming tol'vir scepter mount for a long time now and when i first started it i got 3 rares in 40 solves, ever since my 3rd rare (40th solve) I've never seen another rare again. I'm at 118 solves now and haven't seen a rare at all since 40 its really annoying and frustrating been putting tons of hours into it and starting to think of loop holes.

My idea was to delete my Archaeology and re level it to 450 and start getting rare artifacts in tol'vir again in the hopes that i will get the mount in my first 3 solves but i don't know if i delete my archaeology would this delete all my solves.

Any idea on if this works or any tips on what you guys did to get your tol'vir scepter mount? Really desperate right now i even opened a GM ticket heh

Deleted
    You cant delete secondary professions like Archeology/First Aid/Cooking/Fishing becos there is no need to.

Ugh just noticed...Maybe I have a new reason to ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Just level Archaeology on another toon since mounts will be account wide.

Even if you could it would still be completely random as to what you get. Just because you got 3 rares out of 40 doesn't mean that the second time through you're going to get the same results.

Random is random man, starting over isn't going to better your odds at all. Just keep at it and hope for the best, lot of that stuff is meant to be truly rare so you gotta either get really lucky or work at it a looong time.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    You're just having at bad patch, keep at it - resetting wouldn't help, you've still got the same odds to find it right now. In fact, if you can complete other races their spawn points get less likely thus actually increasing your chance for the race you're looking for.

Deleted
    RNG is RNG ... i got my battle tank at 540ish tolvir, but im about to hit 800 troll 3150 overall solves and im still missing the troll sword and the tolvir healing staff, just keep at it when you have nothing else to do and hope that you get lucky.

I reckon the ring and scarab are among the three rares you got? Those two can't really be considered rare and will most likely be the two first rares you'll find when relevelling the profession on another character.

Deleted
    Man seriously no offense,but don't u have something better to do than that?!U've spent SO much of your RL time doing the MOST boring shit someone could ever do and u want to delete it or re-lvl it on another toon...WTF.

There was a theory where chances were higher to get rares when you are not at arch level cap, too bad i cant find the theory anymore.

I got it off my first one -hides-

Deleted
    Some people get the Scepter off one of their first rare finds. But from what I've heard (can't provide a source) is the normal (most common) order is the Pendant of Scarab Storms, Ring of the Boy Emperor and then a random between Crawling Claw pet, Scepter mount, Scimitar or Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Seasicktree View Post
    RNG is RNG ... i got my battle tank at 540ish tolvir, but im about to hit 800 troll 3150 overall solves and im still missing the troll sword and the tolvir healing staff, just keep at it when you have nothing else to do and hope that you get lucky.
    Holy hell, I thought my luck was terrible, that is f-ing depressing.