Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Kinda same for me. Tho it will decide in Mop if it's worth to keep on playing.

I got Xenoblade Chronicles right now to carry me through to Diablo 3... and even if I push the next 2 days through on Xenoblade, will still be nowhere CLOSE to being done.

If anyone wants to pick up a stellar console RPG for, of all systems, the Wii, get Xenoblade Chronicles. Some of the best fun I've had on a single game on my Wii since I bought the system (Note: Only carried by EBGames/GameStop in North America).

I love games, but most of the time it appears to be better to stay the hell away from other people who enjoy them. I always thought the whole socially-inept-obsessed-loss-of-reality-kind of thing was a stereotype, but really, it isn't. Creepy.

Yeah i almost feel the same, playing D2 and BF3 to kill some hours.

Originally Posted by Kronik85
    Skele King definitely not comparable to Andariel as she was the final boss of Act 1. Think a better likeness would be the Countess or Blood Raven....prolly the Countess of those 2 as Blood Raven was about 2 maps away from town right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Skeleton King isn't the final boss of Act 1
    I know....that's what I said.
    /facepalm.

I'm trying to like this game but it's not working. The graphics are outdated, the gameplay is linear, multiplayer seems like it's half-assed.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenro View Post
    I'm trying to like this game but it's not working. The graphics are outdated, the gameplay is linear, multiplayer seems like it's half-assed.
    All of those are absolutely brilliant salient points, well put good man. Now kindly move along while the rest of us who like this abomination of a game enjoy it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenro View Post
    Graphics don't make a game, nothing wrong with linear not every game has to be 100% open, and how do we know the later chapters are half assed? I personally liked up to the skele king.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im watching Resident Evil playthroughs, that's a few hours worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

To the guy saying he won't play due to the RMAH.

well, man up and play hardcore... no RMAH on hardcore-mode

Cancelled my WoW Annual Pass. Feel really good about it.

Preordered Collectors Edition a while ago. Gonna get a good night sleep Monday night then go pick up my copy Tuesday morning. Not even worried about playing at midnight.

Tuesday is gonna be glorious.

MW3 til then!

Bought SSFIVAE on steam today, keeping me busy. 20 loses and 3 wins :[

Oh yeah! I know what you mean. I even installed Diablo 2 this weekend to "warm up" on my future barbarian. Mephisto=dead, Diablo=dead, Baal=dead.

I can't wait to kick the shit out of every single barrel I see!

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to the store today and got my candy, energy drinks, mixed nuts, fruit snacks, juices, and whatever else I thought I would need (pizzas, brats, sandwich ingredients)... until then its going to be a steady DOTA 2 grind. On a side note, Ive been sick the last 3 days and thats caused me to go to be abnormally early and wake up for hours late at night.... I think my body just knows whats coming

Cleared my schedule for the entire week. I've been spending the last week doing late night marathon sessions of Fallout New Vegas to get me on a late night schedule.

CANNOT wait! 26 hours to go!