Deleted

Fire PvP trinket?

Hi all, I am currently playing a Fire Mage PvP, but I am stuck on what trinket to buy. I am an Undead so I don't have the free human trinket :/

I have the Ruthless movement trinket and am currently using DMC:V, is the DMC:V a good choice? Or should I buy the valor Bottled Wishes?
    I don't raid so if I need a raiding trinket, it would have to be from LFR.

You should get the trinket that gives you on demand power for when you need to burst to replace the DMC:V.

Ruthless Gladiator's Badge of Dominance is the one you should look for.

Even with doing LFR, getting a Cunning would go a long way with PvP especially if you do a lot of Battlegrounds. It won't be as strong as a Normal or Heroic version, but it still is a nice trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonEyesJason View Post
    You should get the trinket that gives you on demand power for when you need to burst to replace the DMC:V.

Ruthless Gladiator's Badge of Dominance is the one you should look for.

Even with doing LFR, getting a Cunning would go a long way with PvP especially if you do a lot of Battlegrounds. It won't be as strong as a Normal or Heroic version, but it still is a nice trinket.
    Thanks for that, so when would you pop the on-use trinket as fire then and seeing as my 2s parter is a Holy Paladin, wouldn't the Valor on-use be better as it provides more stats?