Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixuraxu View Post
    One can solo kael on a dk easily enough, other classes don't have anything near that luxury, that is unfair. An AH where a mount may go up unoften with hundreds of people bidding on it so the prices are outrageous, sounds quite fair in comparison.
    I know for a fact Paladins can solo it, and I'm fairly sure that I've heard of Priests, Mages, and Druids doing so as well. And this is just at 85.

By the time we get to the end of MoP, I'm willing to bet that Ashes will be just as common as the Blue Proto-Drake is now, especially if it does end up on the Black Market every now and then.

Mind you, I don't actually care that it's gonna be come common, I'm just saying is all.

I'm logging in for the first time in over a year I think to say that being able to buy ashes (No I don't have ashes nor do I even play) takes away from this game even more. Really sad to see the road this game is going down. YAY for D3 and GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    I know for a fact Paladins can solo it, and I'm fairly sure that I've heard of Priests, Mages, and Druids doing so as well. And this is just at 85.

By the time we get to the end of MoP, I'm willing to bet that Ashes will be just as common as the Blue Proto-Drake is now, especially if it does end up on the Black Market every now and then.

Mind you, I don't actually care that it's gonna be come common, I'm just saying is all.
    So.. theirs going to be even less of them?
    Sorry mounts just dont shrink in #'s espically people riding them lmao

Ashes could be placeholder.
    Protection paladin nerf is so drastic that i am pretty sure its only temporary.

black market - the next step of devalueing anything rare left in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    lol.. at people QQing over ashes.. its ONE item that only ONE person can win.. its not an item that EVERYONE can go buy.. it is a rare item, those are BIDDING prices you see.. you will BID against other players. just because ONE set of Ashes goes on sale at what i would think is a rare occasion.. does not mean the population will suddenly be flooded with them like they are some brown bear mount sold in dalaran.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Takes a ton of skill to laugh at Kael'thas every tuesday. Chances are you won't be able to afford it when it goes up for bid anyway. Just be glad you can farm it for free.

p.s everyone will be riding Ashes in MOP anyway due to the mount being account bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    So you won't feel like a special snowflake anymore big deal. I feel it goes down to which mount you like riding the most whether its how it looks, color, size, whatever.

Funny how everyone that complains about it, Has the mount with less then 20 kills. 99% of people with rare mounts are beyond terrible and has just dumb luck. Get over yourself.

If the black market makes it to live, you have to realize how ridiculous the prices for the rare mounts will be. 20k for ashes? I doubt that, imagine a lot of 85's each bidding 20000+ and watching that grow, say around 1000000 gold for ashes by the time it gets sold (might be a little exaggeration but there's no way it would stay at 20) So far i think this is the best gold sink blizz can do.

Actually that has happened when realm first kills didnt give titles, and all that stuff.
    Meaning its happened already, Not a next step if its happened

Deleted
    That black market sounds awesome. Now i just need to farm some money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Actually that has happened when realm first kills didnt give titles, and all that stuff.
    Meaning its happened already, Not a next step if its happened
    people COMPLETELY missed the bidding portion of those screenies.. they assume its just a vendor that you can go buy unlimited amounts of some item. its a brand new style of AUCTION HOUSE. players dont get to set the prices.. the game will randomly put an item up for bid.. there is NO BUYOUT.. its completely up to being bid on. BIDDING WARS ENSUE!
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

You mean the next step in people like you crying over something that barely matters?

Hopefully this will get the economy back on track at least a little bit, inflation is insane right now.
    You know inflation is high when you can make 10k gold in a day selling 2 pairs of boe boots 6 months into a tier (at least on my server)

10+ Year Old Account
    "Pet Battles

Time To Open a Pet Store now rewards the title Zookeeper, rather than Tamer."

): But I was going to name my character Takato!

Deleted
    Let's say Ashes shows up once every 3 months on the black market, and gets bought by someone for 1 million gold. Would you really notice it in game compared to all the tens or hundreds of people who already have it from farming Tempest Keep weekly for the past few years?

I can actually imagine ashes going for 1 million gold or more...

Finally! A REAL gold sink to curb the inflation since the end of BC.

Yeeey lets ruin more rare items so people can get it with low effort...

Yes i am a special nowflake, i am more special and awesome than you will ever be... Deal with it haters.

Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    Let's say Ashes shows up once every 3 months on the black market, and gets bought by someone for 1 million gold. Would you really notice it in game compared to all the tens or hundreds of people who already have it from farming Tempest Keep weekly for the past few years?
    Not to mention it dropping in bags from heroics already.