Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greech View Post
    While the cost in gold may be slightly prohibitive, a lot of those guilds are also willing to sell for real money. I've also seen at least one guild that was GIVING away rag mounts for people who did things such as liking their facebook page and winning contests that they would set up. As for connections, all you have to do is hit the realm forums on almost any realm and you can find a guild willing to sell just about any Cata raid mount/acheeve you can think of.
    What's you point? You are comparing buying to farming. FARMING..it takes no skill to obtain Ashes..none whatsoever. You can farm it week on end knowing that it will drop eventually. That is called farming..takes about 20 minutes out of your week. If you want to consider that some sort of skill prize to make you special, you are crazy.

Glyph of Lightspring New: Transforms your Lightwell into a Lightspring: Creates a Holy Lightspring. Every 5 sec the Lightspring will attempt to heal party and raid members lower than 50% health for (5,735 + 55.3% of SP) over 6 sec. Attacks done to the target equal to 30% of your total health will cancel the effect. Lightspring lasts for 3 min or until 15 heals are expended.
    In Soviet Pandaria, Lightwell clicks YOU!

Deleted
    I wonder where MMO-Champion is getting it's info from, because that black market isn't working at all.

Deleted
    Cranes as hunter pets. How should they be able to tank a mob for me? They are so... skiny.

Sigh, why did they have to include tier 3? I liked the system of introducing re-colors of items, like the ZA bear and tier 7, so veterans and the like could have something to show for their dedication.

And if there was anything they could introduce to the game that would make me and my friends ever buy gold or bot it would be this. I think blizzard needs to tackle the botting issue before they every release something like this into the game. Buying or botting gold yields too much of a reward right now vs. the actual risk of getting caught.

Ashes on black market AH? Hope it stays on beta lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipero View Post
    What's you point? You are comparing buying to farming. FARMING..it takes no skill to obtain Ashes..none whatsoever. You can farm it week on end knowing that it will drop eventually. That is called farming..takes about 20 minutes out of your week. If you want to consider that some sort of skill prize to make you special, you are crazy.
    My point is that while it may take no skill to farm up Ashes, it also takes no skill to grab up current level raid mounts these days (of course it took skill to get them when they were "new" i'm not arguing that) and in fact, with the heroic rag mount being 100% drop currently, its far EASIER to get that mount than it is to get Al'ar. and for the record, I'm all for the black market AH selling rare mounts, gives me a chance to snag a few i missed out on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Ashes on black market AH? Hope it stays on beta lol.
    Any good reason for that?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sentinel View Post
    ...so they finally caved and decided 'Random Battleground' shouldn't really be all that random any more? Well, sane people will blacklist Strand of the Ancients and Isle of Conquest.
    Isle maybe but Strand is my favorite bg lol

Black market is quite possibly the best feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Ashes and this doesn't really bother me overly much. As most people have been saying, there are tons of people who already have it. It really isn't all that 'unique' anymore. But it is an awesome mount and the RNG factor, as with any rare mount drop, is frustrating. So I don't mind that this is something that will rarely pop up on this new form of AH. I think it's kinda an interesting gold sink for players with too much. And a lot of the people who make gold, put a lot of effort into it, so I wouldn't say they get it for 'less effort' than those who farm it for 10 minutes every week. *shrug*

I think bliz has found the ULTIMATE gold sink i have 210k gold and nothing to spend it on.. Ashes? YES PLEASE SHUT UP AND TAKE MY GOLD!

I like the black auction house idea, should be a huge goldsink that wow needs to overcome the evergrowing inflation.

Ashes is not rare anymore. Had it for like 7 months now i`m bored of it so i don't care.

If they are really trying to make this a goldsink they need to up the prices a tad. At 20k any decent AHer can afford at LEAST 25 if not more of said item(s).

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    If they are really trying to make this a goldsink they need to up the prices a tad. At 20k any decent AHer can afford at LEAST 25 if not more of said item(s).
    that's a starting price on a BID ONLY auction

Deleted
    BMAH will suck so much gold out of the playerbase, it's quite a genius idea.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post

That is a starting bid, every player on the server can then bid it up.

Deleted
    Black market is a brilliant idea. Finally something to spend money on.

I hope Ashes will be there, as well as other RNG mounts, including old ZG mounts. They are/were relatively easy to farm and result depends purely on luck. Black market is a great idea for those of us that weren't lucky with RNG mounts.

TCG and promotional mounts would be nice too. People buy TCG mounts for gold anyway, this way they can't get scammed. Some players are not eligible for promotional mounts (not all countries are eligible), being able to get them on black market would be awesome.
    Last edited by mmocbeba583bd0; 2012-05-12 at 10:23 PM.

Any word if legendaries might show up on black market?