Voters
232. This poll is closed
  • The Hulk

175 75.43%
  • Edward Elric

57 24.57%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Yikes. I voted for Edward because he's awesome and the Hulk...can be rather boring. Overly powerful characters typically are to me.

Fight conditions, knowledge, prep, and setting weren't specified so Edward could already have all the info and prep time he needs to shut Hulk down.

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 11:11 PM ----------

Living Tribunal & OAA, yes.

IG Thanos isn't current/permanent so why include him? If the IG was to Thanos what Mjolnir was to Thor, the shield to Cap, etc, then you'd have a point.

Death and Eternity (and Galactus) aren't omniversal. Their awareness doesn't extend outside their universe and there are separate Deaths and Eternities in each other universe. The Phoenix Force on the other hand is one of the few omniversal powers as it represents all life in all realities/universes that have and will ever exist. You kill Eternity in Earth 616, that Eternity is gone. You kill Phoenix is 616, you just killed a branch on an endless tree and the trunk is aware of all its branches. Eternity in 618 isn't aware of 616 Eternity and so on. Big difference in power.
    For starters, no being is omniversal, because I say so. Marvel and DC define the omniverse as ALL thought and fiction to ever exist, including the real world and anything that comes out of it. So if I happen to randomly think that there is a universe with no phoenix force or One-Above-All or Living Tribunal, then it's true, thus they are not omniversal.

A better term is megaversal. The megaverse refers to the DC, Marvel, Dark Horse and Image Comics multiverses collectively.

And the Phoenix Force is NOT a megaversal or multiversal being. You see, sometimes people write retarded stuff on the wiki, like Pre Crisis Superman being listed as having truly infinite strength and durability, despite the fact that his battles prove otherwise. In this case, the Earth-616 Phoenix Force's wiki page calling it an omniversal entity is wrong.

What the wiki should say is that every universe in the Marvel multiverse has a Phoenix Force. They are most definitely not the same being though, as they possess vastly different capabilities. Note for example, the Phoenix Force in the zombieverse is not strong enough to stop the infection, and actually becomes a zombie. The Phoenix Force of one of the what if comics is so powerful it collapses its universe, killing itself and all other beings in its universe.

There is nothing to suggest anywhere that the Phoenix Forces of the multiverse are in any way linked.

I included IG Thanos simply because it actually happened and he was the creator of the Gauntlet. That and Thanos is cool.

Well, back to Diablo 3!
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2012-05-16 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    ^ Hulk is aweasome

Deleted
    I don't think many people understand or know who COMIC BOOK Hulk is. Let's just turn off Bruce Banner from Hulk's mind.

Thanks Jean......

SHIT.

SHIT.

TURN HIM BACK ON JEAN TURN HIM FUCKING BACK ON.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Hulk wins!