Teemo onhit build

Does anyone else build Teemo entirely on proc items ?

I have recently started doing that and it's working out great.

Teemo Toxic Shot (E) 45 on hit
    Malady 20 on hit (I get Malady for the -24 magic resist shred, since all procs deal magic damage, magic penetration is great)
    Wit's End 42 on hit
    Ionic Spark 110x4 every 4th hit
    Madred's Bloodrazor 4% on hit (100 vs 2500 hp)

on average +230 dmg per autoattack

I also get magic penetration boots and magic penetration red runes. With Malady that makes combined 52 + 10%(masteries) magic penetration.
    All the proc items have atk speed on them, so I get very close to the atk speed cap(2,5 attacks per second). That's why theres no need for atk speed boots or atk speed runes.

I'm thinking of trying this out on twisted fate as well.

Wouldn't use Ionic Spark personally, Imo a Frozen Mallet or a Nashor's Tooth brings more, Nashor's tooth gives more AS, Mp5 and CDR which is not bad on Teemo. Frozen Mallet for a big chunk of hp and a slow.

Frozen Mallet def. should be part of a Teemo on-hit build.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    Wouldn't use Ionic Spark personally, Imo a Frozen Mallet or a Nashor's Tooth brings more, Nashor's tooth gives more AS, Mp5 and CDR which is not bad on Teemo. Frozen Mallet for a big chunk of hp and a slow.
    You don't need CDR and Mp5 on Teemo, since pretty much the only thing you absolutely need mana for is your Q for blind and I save it for specific situations rather than spam it. Nashor's Tooth would also push you over the attackspeed cap if you get it in combination with other items.

Not a huge fan of frozen mallet on teemo either, because Teemo has superior movespeed already. Especcially if you activate your W, you can kite anyone. 3250 gold is too pricy for very little return.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo83x View Post
    You don't need CDR and Mp5 on Teemo, since pretty much the only thing you absolutely need mana for is your Q for blind and I save it for specific situations rather than spam it. Nashor's Tooth would also push you over the attackspeed cap if you get it in combination with other items.

Not a huge fan of frozen mallet on teemo either, because Teemo has superior movespeed already. Especcially if you activate your W, you can kite anyone. 3250 gold is too pricy for very little return.
    Didn't know about the AS cap, don't play Teemo a lot, but I always found the CDR and MP5 very nice so I could use blinds more and shutdown enemy ad's more and more mushrooms over the map isn't bad I guess ^^. But the AS cap kinda blows the item I guess, but if u put it in spot of Ionic Spark which is also 40% AS, that 10% more doesn't rlly matter that much I guess and then it's still ap/mp5/cdr vs 110 dmg every 4th hit, not sure which would be better.

The mainpoint of Frozen Mallet on Teemo tho, is because of the chunk of health and the slow does not only mean YOU can catch up to your target, but your whole team will be able to.

As the last 6th item, if the game gets that far, I usually get either quicksilver sash, guardian angel or warmogs. Because lategame deaths mean a lot more (because of long revival timers) and I want to avoid dieing.

Deleted
    Does anyone else build Teemo entirely on proc items ?

Ionic Spark 110x4 every 4th hit

I'm thinking of trying this out on twisted fate as well.
    Remove the Ionic Spark. It's quite a poor item overall and has been said, Frozen Mallet is far superior. I also wouldn't recommend going on hit on TF. As much as I love AD or AS TF, he is pretty under-powered now, mainly due to how squishy he is combined with low range. AP TF is just a much better build, and the play style isn't much different really.

CDR is nice for mass shrooming, which isn't a bad thing. However the AP is pretty much wasted, and so is the AS if it puts you over the cap (2.5 attack speed). Also while Teemo can kite pretty well, if you don't have someone like Ashe, that Mallet will give you a purpose in team fights, which is Teemos weak point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikita View Post
    Remove the Ionic Spark. It's quite a poor item overall and has been said, Frozen Mallet is far superior. I also wouldn't recommend going on hit on TF. As much as I love AD or AS TF, he is pretty under-powered now, mainly due to how squishy he is combined with low range. AP TF is just a much better build, and the play style isn't much different really.

I'm not sure what you mean by TF-s low range. Twisted Fate has 525 range, which is better than Teemo's 500 range.
    The reason why this could work on TF is because the mass proc items build is better than regular AD build only if the champion himself has a proc as well. Twisted Fates stacked deck procing 155 every 4th hit (or an average of 39 per hit) is similar to Teemo's Toxic Shot.

I mostly run around with:
    Berserker Greaves
    Malady
    Wit's End
    Frozen Mallet
    Madred's Bloodrazor
    and Ionic Spark because I like the effect on it, but Nashor's Tooth is a far better pick.

I love this build on Teemo. You can dominate any lane with it because you don't have to do anything for it and you're also very tanky to top it.

Deleted
    I usually get a Wriggles in lane too... Do you guys think I should just skip that then?

I'm not sure why you guys are hating on Ionic Spark. If you get the chain lightning to hit 2 or more targets (like in a teamfight) then this item is superior to everything else in the game as far as damage per gold goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    I usually get a Wriggles in lane too... Do you guys think I should just skip that then?
    It's good for sustain and farming in lane. Good item to pick up first, but it depends, Wit's End will be better if you get in a lot of fights while Wriggles is better in a farm lane.

I'm not sure why you guys are hating on Ionic Spark. If you get the chain lightning to hit 2 or more targets (like in a teamfight) then this item is superior to everything else in the game as far as damage per gold goes.
    The problem is the lightning is unreliable and hitting multiple targets isn't as important as focusing someone down, except in the case you're running an AoE comp but then again Teemo has nothing to do in that comp. Also, the tiny health on it is almost negligible compared to for example Frozen Hammer's health chunk, I believe Ionic Spark gives 250 health, Frozen Hammer gives 700. Ionic Spark costs 2350, while Frozen Hammer costs 3250 gold.
    The slow just brings way more to your team by giving a constant snare compared to some uncontrolled tiny burst damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still follow the standard tanky/bruiser Teemo build for solo top which is incredibly underrated and fun (I think someone already listed it):

Zerker Graves
    Wriggles
    Wit's End
    Frozen Mallet
    Malady
    Madred's

Wriggles is pretty much a necessary 1st item.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is mine. kind of sucks if you can't get a good kill or two before level 10 but it works for me

Berserk boots
    Malady
    Wit's End
    Madreds
    Fromal
    Guardian Angel

They don't target me and it's just toooo late!

This build only works if the other team is very newbish.

Deleted
    Teemo is good as DPS or AP/AS. Also, many player doesn't know, but Teemo makes an excellent solo top. Especially against Tryndamere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minimalis91 View Post
    Teemo is good as DPS or AP/AS. Also, many player doesn't know, but Teemo makes an excellent solo top. Especially against Tryndamere.
    Teemo does a fantastic job against a number of strong solo tops. He is a hard counter to Singed, Tryndamere, Irelia, etc...

I play Teemo quite a bit solo top when I'm not duoQ with my AD carry friend.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Teemo does a fantastic job against a number of strong solo tops. He is a hard counter to Singed, Tryndamere, Irelia, etc...

I play Teemo quite a bit solo top when I'm not duoQ with my AD carry friend.
    One of the reasons I like having a Teemo at top when im supporting/jungling is it basically limits the enemy jungler to two lanes as most can't be bothered circumventing his shrooms, makes them quite predictable .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.