How do I improve.. What can I buy to make my comp better?

Here are my computer specs... What can I buy, and specifically, what model, to improve my fps, decrease lag, and allow me to record/stream in 1080+p

OPERATING SYSTEM:
    Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
    CPU TYPE:
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
    CPU SPEED:
    3.43 GHz
    SYSTEM MEMORY:
    15.91 GB
    VIDEO CARD MODEL:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
    VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
    3.97 GB
    VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
    nvd3dum.dll
    PRIMARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
    1920x1080
    SECONDARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
    1920x1080
    HARD DISK SIZE:
    1.82 TB
    HARD DISK FREE SPACE:
    1.79 TB (98%)
    DOWNLOAD SPEED:
    515.73 kB/s (4.2 mbps)

10+ Year Old Account
    Increasing your download/upload speed & overclocking your CPU, hardware wise you've got pretty much the best equipment that are able to stream WoW in 1080p.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

If you want to record, not "stream", then you'll want to have 2 hard drives (or more). One (or two) to have your games on, and a second to record to.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Increasing your download/upload speed & overclocking your CPU, hardware wise you've got pretty much the best equipment that are able to stream WoW in 1080p.
    How do you overclock and what does it do? yea im a noob at this stuff... my friend told me which parts to get, i just bought them XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask your friend which motherboard you've got. =)

It's something you do on your BIOS, will need time & patience for an overclock to be stable.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    Dont overclock ur PC. U need knowledge about it, so unless someone whom u really trust can help u out, u shouldnt do it.

Overclocking is basically telling ur computer components that they are better than they are.

Example. U got 3.43 Ghz CPU. U could overclock it and "tell" ur CPU that it runs at 4 Ghz. By doing so u are changing the limit of ur CPU. It can overheat and melt down - Resulting in u having to buy a whole new CPU. So in short. Overclocking = destroying ur computer. Unless ofc u know what u r doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The system would shut down before it would "melt down", provided with an aftermarket cooler that would be REALLY hard to achieve.

You have to start somewhere, you can always look up a guide to it

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Maiva View Post
    Dont overclock ur PC. U need knowledge about it, so unless someone whom u really trust can help u out, u shouldnt do it.

Overclocking is basically telling ur computer components that they are better than they are.

Example. U got 3.43 Ghz CPU. U could overclock it and "tell" ur CPU that it runs at 4 Ghz. By doing so u are changing the limit of ur CPU. It can overheat and melt down - Resulting in u having to buy a whole new CPU. So in short. Overclocking = destroying ur computer. Unless ofc u know what u r doing.
    I didn't know what I was doing when I started wanting to Overclock my CPU, an i7-2700k. Guess what, I did it, figured it out on my own through like... a day of looking at forums and what to do. And the fact that my Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe Mobo is a noob-friendly OCers dream, I did it without "melting" and overheating my CPU.

Please don't tell people to do things they clearly can do with barely any research now-days. GUI bios and ease of access plus knowledge of the internet = able to do pretty much anything.

Aveline's amazing work!