10+ Year Old Account

So... ff13-2, does the dlc actually continue the story yet?

I remember the crazy about the "tbc" ending of ff13-2, and I remember Squeenix saying "we are not planning to make a ff13-3, just add dlc to ff13-2". So my question is, has any of the DLC actually continued the story? I don't mean added little side adventures with other characters, has it actually continued after the ending?

Requiem of the Goddess dlc is not out yet, I believe this is the dlc that is supposed to expand on the Normal's ending.
    Because ten billion
    years' time is so fragile
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,
    almost heartbreaking fondness.

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    I remember the crazy about the "tbc" ending of ff13-2, and I remember Squeenix saying "we are not planning to make a ff13-3, just add dlc to ff13-2". So my question is, has any of the DLC actually continued the story? I don't mean added little side adventures with other characters, has it actually continued after the ending?
    theres some new dlc this tuesday for lightning that explains what happens to her at the end. theres also a snow one. however the whole there not planning to make ff13-3 is bs they trademarked the name lol they cant finish that cliffhanger on dlc

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I need to hurry up and finish this game. I only just met Hope and Alyssa in Academia. :s Am I really far from the end?
    You are not that far but there's still a good way to go. Best parts for me were after Academia. Oh and all hail Gensoukyo.
    Because ten billion
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,

Quote Originally Posted by Talorh View Post
    You are not that far but there's still a good way to go. Best parts for me were after Academia. Oh and all hail Gensoukyo.
    ya dude the game gets really cool towards the end

Afaik, the to be continued was referencing the paradox endings and they didn't have a plan to continue that specific storyline.

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    What's this new DLC on Tuesday going to be about?
    Lightning fighting Caius.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    Afaik, the to be continued was referencing the paradox endings and they didn't have a plan to continue that specific storyline.

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 10:48 AM ----------

Lightning fighting Caius.
    There were a number of reasons for the inclusion of the "to be continued" ending. One, because Square Enix wanted to encourage players to find all of the Paradox Endings hidden away in the game.

Another is because Final Fantasy 13-2 will be extended through DLC, meaning players can expect a long play experience. Toriyama told fans Square Enix will continually release DLC, which is still being developed for the game.
    That's what they said at a time. Whatever that means is not exactly clear.
    Because ten billion
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,

Quote Originally Posted by Talorh View Post
    That's what they said at a time. Whatever that means is not exactly clear.
    Nowhere does it say that there will be added anything like a new ending.