Will it be possible to proxy into east asia to gain access to Diablo 3 early?

I was just wondering if there is any restrictions preventing us from using a proxy on our network connection in order to get diablo 3 way earlyer?

How likely is it that this will work? Considering all servers are in the same list.

Deleted
    1) Global Play is disabled until everyone has D3.
    2) Until Global Play is live, you won't be able to play outside the region that's on your battle.net account.

So... no. It won't work.

Makes sense. Changing the region on my "battle.net" account should be the only possible solution then, and that probably wont work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you really want your characters registered on asian servers, so that you have 500ms+ ping every time you play, just so you can log in a few hours early?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only that, but you can't change your region. Your region is determined when you purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamlore View Post
    Incorrect. D3 is "region free", and after they unlock the feature (after D3 going live globally) players may just jump between regions as they wish. Not to move characters and items obviously, but not having the need to purchase any specific license for any region. Noticed how it's never labelled as "Diablo 3-EU" or "Diablo 3-US" in stores?
    D2 was essentially the same, you were asked upon logging in which region you wanted to log in to, US-East, US-West, Europe and Asia I believe were the choices.. it's been a while

Also, just wait till your turn, another few hours of the several years I've been waiting for this game to come out is nothing.
    Last edited by Brael; 2012-05-14 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamlore View Post
    Incorrect. D3 is "region free", and after they unlock the feature (after D3 going live globally) players may just jump between regions as they wish. Not to move characters and items obviously, but not having the need to purchase any specific license for any region. Noticed how it's never labelled as "Diablo 3-EU" or "Diablo 3-US" in stores?
    You're somewhat incorrect. You can play wherever you want when they enable global play. You will have separate characters and friends list for each region. However, you can only use the RMAH tied to your region. Which is based on your battle.net account.