Deleted

Best ret comps in MOP

So guys, with the current info we got about MOP, which ret comps do u think will be most successful? I know that nothing is finalized yet but just fun to see what u guys think about any new/old comps that would be viable.

Deleted
    Ret/ret/ret/ret/ret

Deleted
    OK any serious suggestions? I dont think that 1 is gonna be that good rly, too much DR. What about 3s?

Ret-(?)rogue

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanaggro View Post
    So guys, with the current info we got about MOP, which ret comps do u think will be most successful? I know that nothing is finalized yet but just fun to see what u guys think about any new/old comps that would be viable.
    It's hard to tell, Ret isn't even done and neither are half the other classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its probs gonna be the case of "nahhhh we can get a warrior or a DK mate, good try though"

War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    Its probs gonna be the case of "nahhhh we can get a warrior or a DK mate, good try though"

That's how it's looking for rated BGs, for sure... they have more AOE CC, mobility and slowing capability atm.