Deleted

Tempest Keep - Solarian trash

Just noticed today that the loot from the 15k HP mobs for High Astromancer Solarian was reduced to just over 10 silver per mob. I'm 90% sure all previous weeks these mobs dropped just over 1g each. Stealth nerf? I guess trash isn't as important as mentioning nerfs such as for Gruul/Maggy was. Anyone else noticed this? Or was I just imagining myself looting 1g for each mob all these past weeks?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No they use to drop 1g I remember watching the vid for it that someone linked on the official forums so I decided to take a look at it and yeah they did drop 1g each so yes

They likely stealth nerfed it

How about the bosses, any change there?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ater View Post
    How about the bosses, any change there?
    Shouldn't be, Killed Kael dropped 300g and Al'ar who dropped 250g

That's how I always remember it. The "small" mobs dropping silver, big elites min. 1g

Bosses still drop 250/300.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Deleted
    Yeah each small mob used to drop 1g+. Stealth nerf, but not surprising.

Just like they nerfed Karazhan non elite trash, used to make so much gold out of it

Deleted
    Did Gruul today and got 25g but I remember vaguely seeing 250g one time. Probably just wishing that it was but I think they did nerf the trash in TK.
    I can see Blizz nerfing the old BC gold drops from raids when MoP hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    The nerf before this one, you were able to aggro the MC npc's in that room, run over to the little npc's, kill all of the weak mobs, get mc'd and be pulled out of combat. After being made friendly, the weak npc's would respawn, and you would do this again once your mc broken. At dropping 1g+ a piece and having the potential to drop greens, patterns, and epics, you could gather a nice little haul by doing it repeatedly. Seeing as that got fixed, this getting fixed isn't really a surprise. Now, if they only cared enough to come back into old instances and fix bugs like Solarian knocking you through walls...
    Look! Words!