Thread: Guest Pass

Deleted

Guest Pass

I have my CE still stuck in mail traffic, and I'm not really sure I will find someone to sell the extra key I would get by buying a standart edition and upgrading to CE later.

I have wondered If I could start with a Guest Pass while waiting for my CE to be shipped but:

-Will I be able to play with a guest pass immediatly after release? (ie Midnight)

-Will I be able to play on a Guest Pass account with a full game client (I downloaded the full version client already), or I must download/use the guest pass client until I upgrade?

Obviously If someone here, already got his box and has spare unused Guest Pass I wouldn't mind helping it not going to waste !

10+ Year Old Account
    I could be wrong but I don't think you can play with a guest pass until 30 days from now?

Deleted
    What I've read is that after 30 day from now anybody can play the demo (lvl 13/Skeleton King) regardless If they have a guest pass or not. Until then only people with guest pass can.

The guest pass will be ready to go the second the game is up. http://www.diablofans.com/news/1203-...sts-soundtrack

You'll need to download and install the Diablo III Starter Edition to be able to use a guest pass. http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...ion-guest-pass

Guest pass restrictions:
    Act I up to the Skeleton King is available
    Level 13 cap
    Matchmaking available only with other Starter Edition players
    No Real Money Auction House access

And FYI, if you upgrade a standard edition to the CE you will lose the standard key.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    What I've read is that after 30 day from now anybody can play the demo (lvl 13/Skeleton King) regardless If they have a guest pass or not. Until then only people with guest pass can.
    Ah okay cool, I guess then the OP can play on a guest pass; however that's only till Skeleton King.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Ah okay cool, I guess then the OP can play on a guest pass; however that's only till Skeleton King.
    Well that's better than nothing and the characters won't be wiped this time