getting exaulted with ravenholdt

wheres the best place to farm the junkboxes to do so?

Deleted
    you need an 85 rogue, best bet is blackrock spire. search "junkbox farming 4.3" on youtube.

Deleted
    No need for an 85 Rogue. Got mine to 51, even at 50 it worked and Blackrock Stronghold all those packs of 25 mobs + the side mobs. You can pickpocket them all in 6 minutes, then ask for 3 and their loot table reset. Doing this for weeks now since it's easy cash (50g a box anyone ^^) and I get around 70-90 per hour here. Try to break that record in BRS and i'll give you a nice >TCG loot card. Droprates there have been nerfed to the ground also.

I was up to 120 lockboxes an hour in LBRS at the end of my Insane grind (back in 2009.) This was with a lvl 70 Rogue. Path I use was to jump down and work my way back up the near the beginning of instance where I would jump down again.

Unsure if the droprate (pickrate?) has been nerfed as Liqzy mentioned above.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    you need an 85 rogue, best bet is blackrock spire. search "junkbox farming 4.3" on youtube.

Nah, the best spot is in Burning Steppes, northwest packs. I used to have 65-70 boxes per hour. It's a quick farm with 0 downtime and you don't need to move at all as you have many packs to keep picking.

----------
    Rep farm in Arathi Highlands, Northfold Manor till you reach revered, then get some engineering mailbox to teh Rvh house and deliver your boxes :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiteran View Post
    wheres the best place to farm the junkboxes to do so?
    I was 275 away from exalted until I had to go away for a few days.
    I wrote a little guide on wowhead. Heavy Junkboxes. Its the most recent post.
    Last edited by Twisted Spirit; 2012-05-26 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    I was 275 away from exalted until I had to go away for a few days.
    I wrote a little guide on wowhead. Heavy Junkboxes. Its the most recent post.

I followed that guide when I saw it on Wowhead, and I burned through the last 1000 lockboxes I needed. Thank you sir!

When I read this thread all I could think of was "getting exhausted with ravenholdt" rofl
    But that is a nice guide Twisted Spirit! Now to level a fkn rogue just to get this on my druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the guide. I just started this rep portion for Insane. Now I just need to find a rogue to hire for this.
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world