Thread: Annual Pass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Dont get it. As you see there is alot of people having the same problem. OFC, it is a bug. Stop complain now, they WILL fix it.

"hm something not working."

-"RAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...ops, working. omg lol blizzard sucks noob lol!!!!

End of story. Game on. PLAAAAAAY! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post
    Dont get it. As you see there is alot of people having the same problem. OFC, it is a bug. Stop complain now, they WILL fix it.

Well, it's not really about raging, we're just afraid of losing our D3 copies .

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post

nobody is raging here ...

Annual pass is not showing up for me either, but I believe it's because I have fulfilled the contract. My 2nd half of the 6 month subscription was payed last week, so maybe because you have already paid for the full 12 months that the annual pass has disappeared? My d3 and beta are still there and have already downloaded and installed d3.
    For those with annual pass and are downloading D3, click the "Already Active" button when they ask for if you have activated yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofc it's a bug, wanne know why? Because it's a contract that you signed with Blizzard. It wouldn't be very prosperous for them to not uphold their end of the deal, now would it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hplaner View Post
    Annual pass is not showing up for me either, but I believe it's because I have fulfilled the contract. My 2nd half of the 6 month subscription was payed last week, so maybe because you have already paid for the full 12 months that the annual pass has disappeared? My d3 and beta are still there and have already downloaded and installed d3.
    For those with annual pass and are downloading D3, click the "Already Active" button when they ask for if you have activated yet.
    I pay monthly and it's disappeared... so I don't think it's that... I've not fulfilled the contract yet at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    I pay monthly and it's disappeared... so I don't think it's that... I've not fulfilled the contract yet at least.
    You signed it and so did Blizzard (by offering it). If they sudden felt to remove the AP from everyone who submitted to it, they could (will!) get sued for all their worth.

i received a answer from my ticket, they said everything is ok with annual passes, its just a bug on the web site.

Quote Originally Posted by notwen View Post
    i received a answer from my ticket, they said everything is ok with annual passes, its just a bug on the web site.
    Glad to know, I knew it was a bug, but it was a bit disturbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid to look now.....
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    You signed it and so did Blizzard (by offering it). If they sudden felt to remove the AP from everyone who submitted to it, they could (will!) get sued for all their worth.
    lol, just to play the devil's advocate here, sued "for all their worth" by whom, exactly? Us? Because I'm pretty sure that would be shot down very quickly by any lawyers Blizz has, and even if it wasn't, no one is going to go to court over a $60 claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    Well I personally still have all the items you get with the Annual Pass (Diablo 3, MoP Beta and Tyraels Charger), so I haven't actually lost anything, it's just not showing I have the Annual Pass on the account page anymore. So to this point, I am actually at an advantage as I could in theory cancel my WoW subscription and still have all the items from the annual pass. But I'm sure if I was to cancel my subscription they'd either get in contact that I need to readd it or I lose my Diablo 3, MoP Beta and Tyraels Charger, or they would just remove my Diablo 3, MoP Beta and Tyraels Charger without saying anything :P

I'm sure it's just a bug anyway and it'll be fixed and be showing on everyones account page again soon enough

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by notwen View Post
    There we go

Ok well good to know it will be fixed. But any indication of how long it will take? Or are we expected to wait quite a while on this :S.

My account now shows the AP again.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted
    I couldnt play with my friends on realese and im so sad.
    And been waiting 6h for support ticket.

same problem here, hope it's just a bug. thing is I got a RAF month charged back a couple of days ago, got an e-mail from Blizzard saying it's not my fault and it's not a penalty for my account, therefore my AP will be continuing accordingly. logged in yesterday to get the installer, left the laptop on to download it while I slept for a bit. woke up, checked my account page and the Annual Pass wasn't there anymore.
    VII.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by abrakadaver7 View Post
    same problem here, hope it's just a bug. thing is I got a RAF month charged back a couple of days ago, got an e-mail from Blizzard saying it's not my fault and it's not a penalty for my account, therefore my AP will be continuing accordingly. logged in yesterday to get the installer, left the laptop on to download it while I slept for a bit. woke up, checked my account page and the Annual Pass wasn't there anymore.
    Exactly same here, i did read what all of u guys said, so i guess blizz will fix it soon, hopefully.

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 09:30 PM ----------

Any news guys ?

still have the issue, ticket didn't get a response 3 days later.
    VII.