Deleted

Multiplayer question

Hi there!

I am wondering the next thing.
    Ive got several people who wants to co-op D3 with me.
    Can I join different groups on a character or can't I play co-op with people in another act or something?

In other words. Do I have to make a new character for every fixed co-op group I'm gonna make?

No.

If you join a friends game it'll put you on the quest they're currently on.

Deleted
    You can join any game with any character that is either on or already completed the quest the group is currently on.

Deleted
    So if I join a game that is further then I was, I will skip some story progression? And then with someone else I can go back and continue with the group I played with an hour earlier or so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumbkow View Post
    Hi there!

I am wondering the next thing.
    Ive got several people who wants to co-op D3 with me.
    Can I join different groups on a character or can't I play co-op with people in another act or something?

In other words. Do I have to make a new character for every fixed co-op group I'm gonna make?
    No, you can jump in and out of games and groups as you see fit. Not sure if this is the same in D3 but if you jump into a game ahead of your quest progression you will still need to start another game to complete your quests. If you join someone behind you in progression you will need for them to catch up to you before you can progress your quest.

Deleted
    Oké I get it now.

Thanks for the quick replies guys.
    Have fun tonight!