Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I would really appreciate it if someone can spare a EU guest pass. please
    pm me:P

Could anyone please spare a US guest pass? PM or e-mail is fine if you don't mind, msh4168 at ymail dot com

Thank you very much, I'd love you forever, I've never tried Diablo and just would like to try it and hopefully continue playing it.

Deleted
    would like a guest pass (eu) from a good soul...or a bad one too, dont matter =D

Can I have a US Guest pass? I want to see how the game runs on my comp before I run out and buy upgrades.

Deleted
    Could I have one please (EU)? Don't want to waste hard earned money if I don't like it...

Would appreciate it a lot if I could get a pass

Looking for a guess key US

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    If someone can give me a guest pass key for EU i would be very happy he can PM me a key or send it to my E-mail: protos(at)net.hr
    Last edited by mmoc3d86e76b86; 2012-05-15 at 08:24 PM.

I would like a guest pass please, if possible. Like others, I'd like to see how this runs on my PC before buying it.

Thanks!

Could anyone please spare a US guest pass? PM or e-mail is fine if you don't mind, msh4168 at ymail dot com

Thank you very much, I'd love you forever, I've never tried Diablo and just would like to try it and hopefully continue playing it.

Would love a guest pass for the U.S. Version. Please PM me or email: firmbiz999(at)yahoo.com

I would be happy to send you $1 via paypal.

Deleted
    swapping origin details which include battlefield 3 (Europe) or steam that has FM12 (Europe) for a GUEST PASS PLEASE!

does anyone have any EU guest pass? i would be really glad. thanks in advance.
    vitorh (at) ua . pt

Looking for someone with a spare guest pass. I will be buying the full game with my next check on Friday but would like to know if my comp will run the game lag free before I go tossing $60 out the window. I'm in the U.S. Thanks in advance if anyone messages me with one.

E-mail: wierdwilliams(at)gmail(dot)com

Deleted
    I've got a US guest pass to trade for an Eu one, or an invite to IPTorrents

I got the digital copy of D3, but I want to get a guest pass for my girlfriend who wants to try playing with me (because that'd be the only time she would play) before she buys it.

A US Guest Pass would be appreciated, please. If you can, email me at hayyitsray (at) yahoo (dot) com

Looking for a US guest pass, anyone with one please pm me. Checking to see if my computer can run the game before I purchase it. Thanks!

Deleted
    Swapping Origin details which include Battlefield 3 (Europe) or you can have Steam that has FM12 (Europe) just for a European guest key.
    Email: pippinkruger(at)hotmail . co . uk

ooking for a EU guest pass, anyone with one please pm me thx

Are who are posting getting replies? I'm also looking for a NA/US one. I just want to see if my computer can run it.

Send me a PM please and thank you!