Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Can i get 1 guess diablo 3 ? please i really wanna try that game :-)

if anyone else has a spare code could you please pm it to me. I haven't played Diablo before so I don't want to drop the cash just yet but it does look fun.

never played any Diablo, would love to try D3 if anyone has a US guest pass. Thanks

Deleted
    Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could share spare guest pass key, because I want to try Diablo3 before buying it (couse of crappy PC).
    Thanks very very very very mutch in advance.
    Email : manija13 (at) gmail.com
    Europe

Heya guyys :-)

So, I heard that there are some really nice people on this site who gives out awesome Diablo III US guest passes. I've been playing Diablo II since I was a little girl in 7th grade and finally Diablo III makes a scene. I really want to check this out! Please send me a key :-) And you shall win 1k internet kisses.

-DL

Deleted
    Can u let me diablo 3 trial ???

If anyone has a spare guest pass, I would appreciate the chance to check out Diablo III. Please PM me. Thank you so much!

Could I please get one of these passes? I want to make sure I can run the game on my mac b4 I plunk down 60 bucks for it. Thanks...

Edit: Forgot to specify I live in the U.S.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could share spare guest pass key, because I want to try Diablo3 before buying it (couse of crappy PC).
    Thanks very very very very mutch in advance.
    Email : manija13@gmail.com
    Europe

Deleted
    If someone can give me diablo 3 please send me it trial

Deleted
    I have to say, at first I was against diablo 3 in every possible way! but when I got the guest pass... dear god I can't wait to buy it once I got time!! and I might just be giving away some guest passes and hope someone else will fall in love with diablo just as much as I did.

Hi, could someone provide a guest pass, in my country I have to wait until 07/06/12, no scope to play the beta and I am to kill someone to play
    Please send PM or email (andres.glzg()gmail.com)
    bye

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one guest pass left first to PM will get it. I'll update this post when it's gone. (NA btw)

Last one gone.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-05-21 at 10:17 PM.

Deleted
    I can't PM you, but would be glad if I had the guest pass.

I would like to aquire a guest pass if any are still out there. Plz email it to Mikwithers()gmail.com or pm me plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    I have one guest pass left first to PM will get it. I'll update this post when it's gone. (NA btw)
    i cant pm u but for that i did Reply With Quote Thank tou in advance..

Need 10 posts to pm someone ...

I would enjoy that one!

I'd love a pass. been looking forward to diablo but haven't been able to buy yet.

Last one gone.
    Thank you sooooooooooooo much Azuri! A true scholar.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anybody has a guest pass, I'll be your best friend for life. =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'