Video Card Question - Diablo 3

So, I decided to DL the client tonight and just peak out the in-game interface, but I soon ran into the problem of the game not starting, because my video card wasn't supported.

My video card is an ATI FireGL V7350, which isn't on any of the lists, so I'm actually rather confused as to why the game won't at LEAST start. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/

That would be a better place to seek enlightenment.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

If drivers are the latest and you still can't start it's just a compatibility issue. It happens, which is sad because that's a pretty beast card for 6 years old.

Diablo III Unsupported Video Card List

Line 344: 0x1002|0x710F|Unsupported|ATI FireGL V7350
    Line 345: 0x1002|0x712F|Unsupported|ATI FireGL V7350 Secondary
    Edit: Some quick reading up suggests that the card in question is meant as a workstation card, rather than being a consumer gaming graphics card.
    Therefore if it was working in previous, or other recent games then it was more a matter of luck perhaps rather than design.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2012-05-15 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omniclenser View Post
    So, I decided to DL the client tonight and just peak out the in-game interface, but I soon ran into the problem of the game not starting, because my video card wasn't supported.

My video card is an ATI FireGL V7350, which isn't on any of the lists, so I'm actually rather confused as to why the game won't at LEAST start. Any suggestions?
    I had to upgrade my graphics card too