Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Swap "Outland" for "Northrend" and we'll talk.
    Seriously. I don't see how anyone hates leveling in Outland, it is so damn short now.

Loving that Black Market though, hilarious!

once again i see no comments!

Deleted
    That daily blink is just sheer win.

The daily blink made my day!!!

Brilliant!

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Another epic Daily Blink

but honestly I think I'd rather skip wotlk over tbc

the daily blink is getting better and better everytime loved it <3

Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    Seriously. I don't see how anyone hates leveling in Outland, it is so damn short now.

Loving that Black Market though, hilarious!
    Well now you do. Ok, I don't hate it. But it is boring as all heck, and the quest flow is kind of outdated, having to crisscross the zone multiple times for every hub for no discernible reason other than to add travel time - all on a slower mount. Northrend tends to be a bit better organized with more localized quests, while still retaining Outland's choice in where you want to quest/level. (I'd take 'Skip Cataclysm' in a heartbeat though. Way too linear, and too few zones).

Class act on Blizzard's side on the GAME thing. Though I suppose good PR never hurts.

Best Daily Blink in a long time.

blizzard is apparently being ran by good guy greg now, seriously though great to seem them literally giving away free(they're paying you back the amount you already paid) D3 to the Aussies who got screwed over by GAME's death.

also, Im a fuckin' brewmaster!

10+ Year Old Account
    how will the phasing effect rare spawns?

The daily blink is full of win today... Actual Subscriber Data! GIEF!

I like the Martin Fury joke... Poor guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    That daily blink is amazing.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Daily blink won.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pay for a "Skip Northrend" item, not Outland.. D:

Deleted
    "Skip Outlands while levelling".

This, this and this. The land of Masochism.

lol daily blink got it down !

lol at garrosh selling tauren rug !

Deleted
    Who actually 'earnt' Ashes? Basically everyone who has that mount got lucky or tricked 2 people to going with them and ninja looted it to themselves.

Bugger everything apart from the blue post on the male panda /dance. Erroneous data pushed apparently... Bring back Shuffelin'!!

And yes, The daily blink was indeed LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Luneward View Post
    Well now you do. Ok, I don't hate it. But it is boring as all heck, and the quest flow is kind of outdated, having to crisscross the zone multiple times for every hub for no discernible reason other than to add travel time - all on a slower mount. Northrend tends to be a bit better organized with more localized quests, while still retaining Outland's choice in where you want to quest/level. (I'd take 'Skip Cataclysm' in a heartbeat though. Way too linear, and too few zones).

Class act on Blizzard's side on the GAME thing. Though I suppose good PR never hurts.
    I hear ya, but if I was going to choose someplace to skip it would be Northrend. Not that I didn't love Northrend the first time through, it's just that it takes forever. Whenever I level an alt, I always seem to just stop in Northrend. I think the Outland quests were fine, there are usually several close together and now with a flying mount they are so easy to drop right down on top of quest mobs without having to deal with trash at all. Also because you get so much experience you can pretty much leave a zone 1/3 of the way through.