Thread: Diablo 3 Love

Diablo 3 Love

Quick post to show some love, IMO this game is amazing and Blizz has done a great job.

Coming from a person who never played diablo 1 or 2, not even a fan of this type of game usually, cause they seem repettative, this is, kinda, but THATS GREAT cause its so much fun I wannna do it over n over.

Only played one class with only a few of the skill and just 1 playthrough so thinking many many hours of play to come
    Actually, forget the repettative bit, there is probably a ton of variety even just play the same class a diffent way.... eh I'm waffleing from lack of sleep i guess.

Anyhoo <3 to Blizz for this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runescrape View Post
    ... Coming from a person who never played diablo 1 or 2 ...
    Well, that pretty much explains your 'love' for Diablo 3 .

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    Uhm how so? Diablo 3 is more or less the exact same game as both D1 and D2, just shinier.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Uhm how so? Diablo 3 is more or less the exact same game as both D1 and D2, just shinier.
    <snip>

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2012-05-15 at 12:13 PM.

Deleted

And so, it begins.

Having played both d,d2,d2lod and now d3 I must say I have been very pleased with it, got on the servers about half 12 gmt last night, not been off since, casually playing finished act 2 about 9 this morning. Absolutely loved the boss of act II reminded me of some proper old school gaming. Loving my WD almost lvl 30 now and i am really enjoying the story too.

Deleted
    The Ending is just such a massive turn off for me <.<

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Cute. But nonetheless - all three games are action hack 'n slash dungeon crawl rpgs. You pick a character, melee ranged or magic, and uses said character to smash a billion mobs to pieces using the skills you earn throughout the game, usually through the xp you get for smashing said mobs. The biggest difference is that you couldn't run in D1.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Yeah, I think people who played and are fans of the previous games have higher hopes of what diablo 3 would be like.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasklk View Post
    The Ending is just such a massive turn off for me <.<
    TBH, may seem kinda silly, but i skipped most of the cut scenes/story bits, knowing that i would play through again afte a short time playing, willl go though every bit of it, seems very interesting, but again coming from somone who doesnt know the lore well, just quick "the story so far" things.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Cute. But nonetheless - all three games are action hack 'n slash dungeon crawl rpgs. You pick a character, melee ranged or magic, and uses said character to smash a billion mobs to pieces using the skills you earn throughout the game, usually through the xp you get for smashing said mobs. The biggest difference is that you couldn't run in D1.
    It just seems to be done so well though, I'm usually into more of a deeper rpg kinda thing, but this just grabs me. like if any of you ever payed golden axe, its like that but with alot more depth. eh not too good at explaining it. But just <3

Edit- for my dodgy typing

Loving a game after 30 minutes of playing it is like falling in love with a prostitute after first sex with her. Remember, both of them just care about your money!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I've been playing Diablo since I was a toddler and I LOVE Diablo 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    BREAKING NEWS: 1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish. Now back to our previously scheduled thread.

No but seriously Diablo isn't for everyone, and I think too many people didn't realize the type of game it was before playing it thinking it was going to be like WoW. Now understandably some people may find certain things in it they don't like. Me personally I love the fuck out of D3 and I've played the 2 before it so naturally I couldn't wait for it to go live. The only thing that I honestly can say pissed me off about the entire thing was the launch which took me damn near 3 hrs to finally get into the game. Blizz could've avoided this by not making it a requirement to be online, but whatever they don't want their game pirated which is reasonable I suppose. Also, another thing that kinda aggravates me is the fog kind of bothers my eyes or what have you, but besides that it's a beautifully designed game. The mechanics are smooth, the gameplay is challenging (beat inferno if you don't think so), and the classes are unique giving the story a high replay value. Overall I'd give Diablo 3 a 9/10. Now if they would only let us customize our characters I'd be happier than a tauren with a bail of hay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played them all, since day one of the original. Diablo 3 is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.