Thread: Item Transfer

Item Transfer

Anyway to transfer items from one of your characters to another? I have a few nice items on my monk i want to move out and some items he cant even use.
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

There a little chest in town, cross account storage, handy stuff!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikon View Post
    There a little chest in town, cross account storage, handy stuff!
    Cross character*

Just wanted to clarify, the chest in New Tristram (and any other town) is cross-character, so anything you put in the chest from your Monk, you can pick up on your Barbarian or Demon Hunter or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    In "New Tristram" there is a chest next to the Inn just chuck you items in there and log into your other character and access the chest and bamoo

Its also a good idea to store your crafting materials in there too just so you dont have to keep logging over to give some materials to your other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    In "New Tristram" there is a chest next to the Inn just chuck you items in there and log into your other character and access the chest and bamoo

Its also a good idea to store your crafting materials in there too just so you dont have to keep logging over to give some materials to your other characters.
    thats neat but are their chests in other towns or is New Tristram the only town you visit?
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?