Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne SC View Post
    Thank you all for your help and suggestions, I have had my Priest take a look at the suggestions you have provided and we have decided to part ways. Also by them parting ways the shaman will be leaving as well, so we will be recruiting and picking up 2 new players and reforming under a new banner!

Gotta do what you gotta do,.....can't have people holding up progression that refuse to improve

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    After removing the 2 players, swapping two players to different classes, we went 6/8 Heroic Last night! The changes suggested and getting people familiar with the fights has made amazing changes for our group.

Thanks Again for all the help guys!

Gz on the 6/8 and GL with spine )

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Gz on the 6/8 and GL with spine )
    Yah it should be a real blast to work on, only downfall I see at this point is not having a resto shaman in the group, current healing group is a Holy Pal, Resto Druid, and Disc Priest.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greywardenn View Post
    Gotta do what you gotta do,.....can't have people holding up progression that refuse to improve
    It's the way of a raiding guild, You remove the weak or in other terms trim the fat.

Ahaha!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    It's the way of a raiding guild, You remove the weak or in other terms trim the fat.

Ahaha!

Ive wanted to get everyone to join my Level 13 guild that I have had since wrath so that we were a actual raiding guild, but at the moment we have 4 different guilds represented in our current raid comp. I am even in a level 25 guild myself, so I can see their hesistations just as much as I have my own

Sadly they dont want to give up the level 25 guild perks, even though I have offered to cover raiding repairs, flask, foods and continued growth in the guild bank revenue by Auction House sales.

Some day we will fly under the same banner I think it will just require some time.

Deleted
    Ive wanted to get everyone to join my Level 13 guild that I have had since wrath so that we were a actual raiding guild, but at the moment we have 4 different guilds represented in our current raid comp. I am even in a level 25 guild myself, so I can see their hesistations just as much as I have my own

Sadly they dont want to give up the level 25 guild perks, even though I have offered to cover raiding repairs, flask, foods and continued growth in the guild bank revenue by Auction House sales.

Some day we will fly under the same banner I think it will just require some time.
    You can raid just fine with people from several guilds. My raidgroup has a core of my guild, but 3 people from 3 different guilds. And we've been a pretty steady group for a while now.

Deleted
    Yah it should be a real blast to work on, only downfall I see at this point is not having a resto shaman in the group, current healing group is a Holy Pal, Resto Druid, and Disc Priest.
    We got our kill with this setup so don't worry too much,tranquility is very good on 10 man and almost on par with SLT

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkio View Post
    We got our kill with this setup so don't worry too much,tranquility is very good on 10 man and almost on par with SLT
    Thanks we are very comfortable group of healers and work well together, hopefully our new dps can step up and get us 1 step closer!