If you haven't bought it yet, don't (yet)

I've learned my lesson from their wow expansions. Diablo 3 seems to follow the same fail launch strategies: fail on the first days to make people happy the next ones.

Do what I'll do, wait a week before buying this game, the maniacs will be ahead of you on world first and what not anyway.

Spare yourself the needless aggravation just to experience the story.

Never understood the obsession with wanting something the second it is available. People staying awake all night for midnight launches and queuing up around the block to buy an iphone and such. I have diablo 3 from getting the AP but I haven't even downloaded it yet. I will probably give it a try on the weekend.

Mass hysteria. I would've bought it today (at a normal hour) because I really like the story, it's one of the last good ones in Blizzard's arsenal, but I didn't know they were so badly prepared after and entire beta stress test which had the exact same problem.

Somehow I'm starting to doubt WoW has 10 million players, otherwise they'd probably know how to handle such an eventuality by now. Even the GW2 stress test wasn't this bad yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need more of these threads.