Diablo 3 launch. was very fun. no sarcasm

why is everyone so mad over the connection issues on release, it was actually fun siting there with 3 other mates laughing about all three phases of "login boss"

why is everyone so seriously so butt hurt?

Because most people aren't sitting and having fun with friends, but are instead behind their computers at home. Sitting and waiting isn't as fun as chatting and being merry with friends.

The forums were the best part! My partner was sitting on another computer in the room constantly asking me "what are you laughing at?". Soooo fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

yeah playing with friends makes it much easier. I played with friends, servers crashed we were pissed but then i showed this video, we laughed and played minecraft..lol

"one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

i was siting and waiting on skype and all.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flareside View Post
    yeah playing with friends makes it much easier. I played with friends, servers crashed we were pissed but then i showed this video, we laughed and played minecraft..lol

HOLY SHIT! I'm a tad upset but jesus that guy takes it to a new level.

But I'm loving the game. 31 barb and 10 WD. Would like to start nightmare soon though