Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Could never get Gelkis or Magram to Exalted anyway.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    *raises hand*

<-- Serisse, the Beloved <3

Deleted
    Solia - so many Shadow Priests

Deleted
    I would be close but too bad reputations will not get account wide got most factions on my old main so cba get them again on my warrior!

10+ Year Old Account
    55 Exalted atm.
    56 soon when i finish Frenzyheart (revered) people for Mercenary of Sholozar.

That leaves WG (neutral) and AB (friendly) PVP reps, Avengers of Hyjal (friendly) and Ogrila (friendly).
    Won't be going for exalted Bloodsail due to not wanting to lose Goblin rep.

Deleted
    I'm almost at 60 already, but I don't have the 3 battlegrounds reputations maxed (even though I have dozens and dozens of victories in each one; in fact, I'll get the 100 victories achievements before I'm exalted, that's really stupid).

Deleted
    @Dorlok you lier you got 56 at your DK as I see it in the armory.
    I may got 59 if I grind up again the Guild and Oraculs from revered to exalted but No 60 will be 15K rep in WSG that is pain in the ass.
    So in MoP there sould be a 65 achiev for the hardcore achiev whores like me and many more ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I never want to see another Apexis shard ever again.
    Apexis Shard

Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I'm at 52 currently.

Could do Thorium Brotherhood and the 4 Goblin factions ... but I'm still unsure if I'd like the Bloodsail Admiral title or not.
    I dont' have a rogue, so I won't bother with Ravenholdt.
    AB faction could work, I'm at revered with them already. Warsong ... not likely.

So I won't have the title with the 5.0 patch anyway, *and* will have it about 1-2 months after the MoP launch anyway.

i'll be getting it , just need to do ravenholdt.

55 currently according to the Armory, with only Avengers of Hyjal, WSG, AB, Ravenholdt and Bloodsail to go. Avengers of Hyjal is the only realistic option for me to get to exalted before MoP hits.

Can count another 2 factions if Frenzyheart and Scryers on another character also count via account-wide achievements.

Deleted
    I'm at 55 at the moment, and lacking two Cartel ones to boot. Guessing it'll roll in when I start grinding reps, getting tabards, and leveling. Kinda disappointed cause it ain't gonna prove to be that much of a challenge. Looking forward to the new fishing faction and the Wind Serpent grind though!