Deleted

Reported for trolling when speaking my minde? make seens mmo-c

Make seens or does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapbot
    Dear skiff91,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Trolling
    -------
    Don't make an account just to troll
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=17000790
    WTF why even care its a pr thing NO outher country rage as much as us over nothing, oh shit someone from mexico took a shit on the street we better kill him and start a war cus we are so gr8.
    who tha fuck cares about US what do they do for the world? they start wars, no they dont keep peace to keep peace is not to start war its to solve things using WORDS not guns.
    Im not antigun or anything like hunt but with my gun i hunt animals not foreners or what the whitehouse call "terrorists".
    US is just a country full of corrupt ppl that got power, and bank's that have a worse then a 5y old with money and alot of ppl that where unfortunate to be borne or trikt in to going there cus the us brought there economy down with war.
    I feel bad for everyone that lives in the us with all the corruption and brainwashing.

Us ignoret ppl go and get your free pizza and be happy that someone wants to give away smth and make you learn smth about anouther country.
    All the best,
    MMO-Champion

(Scrapbot is an automated bot and send this message on behalf of the moderator team. Please do not reply to this message, it will not be seen.)

Good luck with this one, I think you stand a real shot at winning the case.

eeeuuuh dude....i am from europa. and have some mixed feelings about usa. but this ban you got makes sence.
    Its kinda disciminating. calling all americans that. and yes its kinda a game forum....so then its trolling :P

Deleted
    Reported for trolling.

Deleted
    once got infracted because a guy was disrespectfull against women >,,< so ye not all infraction are right

15+ Year Old Account
    Delete your thread dude, you're gonna get banned for discussing this. Trust me, just let it go.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Delete your thread dude, you're gonna get banned for discussing this. Trust me, just let it go.
    You see his amount of posts? Hardly something he'll weep over.

Deleted
    Your opinion is strongly worded and could be offensive, MMO Champion call being offensive 'Trolling.' The word is used incorrectly 99% of the time nowadays.
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2012-05-31 at 11:21 AM.

Deleted
    if the report would say "disciminating" i would be fine with it but when it say trolling its just wtf

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    You see his amount of posts? Hardly something he'll weep over.
    lol nvm, troll on my friend.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    Your opinion is strongly worded and could be offensive, MMO Champion call being offensive 'Trolling.' The word is used incorrectly 99% of the time nowadays.
    You sir need to stop trolling.
    Waiting on GW2 and Z.O.E. HD collection.
    Currently playing WoW and hating YGO.
    My Feral druid Main
    And most importantly I shall give you the means to travel faster than the fastest starship. To soar to the ends of the universe and beyond.....