Disconnects continue on day 2

I know its not nothing new but I'm still getting disconnected in between quest. Going out of town for the rest of the week. I sure hope they clear this up so when I get back i can keep playing.

I run two computers and I have not had any issues with the internet or my wifi connection for my Iphone.

It must be the servers still having problems with all the people playing at once.

I havent had problems since the servers came up at 11:45 last night :/ maybe its your internet

No problems at all for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, why bother splurging on hardware and software able to handle that much traffic when its only going to last a few days? Concurrency is going to drop off dramatically over the next few days and weeks anyway so no sense in wasting the money.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Had one disconnect today, but no issues logging in since last nights emergency maintenance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't had any issues yet, barring the disconnects when they actually take the servers down to fix something (go figure).

I have not had any connection issues. Even last night when I installed the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep I'm getting the odd disconnect but 9/10 I'm getting huge lag spikes while and after checking this lag is only existent in Diablo.

I really hate to say this, but Diablo 3's launch has been awful. Constant lag and disconnects to the points where it's become one of the most googled things (Type in err and the top result is error 37) this really should not happen to a title years in the making and from and game that obviously had heaps of time and money put into it.

I am truly enjoying the game and it's the most fun I've had of any new game I've purchased recently (This includes Battlefield 3, Bastion and the Witcher 2 so on and so forth) and I've continued to play it for hours on end which I haven't done to any game in yonks. However this silly lag is truly starting to annoy as it's stopping me from enjoying the game.

Deleted
    No connection issues here either only problem i have is servers being full having to wait in a queue to even start a game so i can play alone.

It could be your internet. I haven't had any problems whatsoever.