Anyone else having trouble with the limited inventory/stash/AH space?

I am only level 23, and i am having to go back to the blacksmith to salvage blues and rares every 30 min or I am out of inventory space. The drop rate is too high. Do they want us to not pick up blues and to only pick up yellows? That makes the game very redundant already. Do they want us to facecheck every piece of gear whenever we get it and toss it if we don't like it? Wow, what a waste of time.

The stash is tiny, the AH only takes 10 items, and extra stash space costs a lot. And it doesn't even give that much. Ive salvaged about 95% of all my stuff, and its gotta bout about 150 or more by now.

They need to tweak this. Add more inventory space or make drops more rare. I aint gonna look at each piece as and when I pick it up, and it is tiring to keep going back to the blacksmith every 30 minutes when you are absorbed in the zone you are in. Or let us salvage gear from wherever we are

I also have to salvage quite often, but I don't mind it either. Town portals are free and it takes 30 seconds, I already know all of the prefixes and suffixes that I'd be interested in for my character and I only look at pieces with them. Not too much of a chore for me at least.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nijabhaava View Post
    The stash is tiny
    Have you bought all the extra rows and all the extra tabs in the stash? The stash in D3 has three tabs, each with 10 rows of 7 slots, giving each individual tab 70 slots, and in total 210 slots of inventory space. D2 stash has only 48 slots.

Also, D2 inventory is 40 slots while D3 inventory is 60.

If that wasn't enough, the items in D3 are only 1x1 or 1x2, whereas in D2 there are items as large as 2x4.

So... I'd just be thankful for the immense stash and inventory space upgrade we have from D2 if I were you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Have you bought all the extra rows and all the extra tabs in the stash? The stash in D3 has three tabs, each with 10 rows of 7 slots, giving each individual tab 70 slots, and in total 210 slots of inventory space. D2 stash has only 48 slots.

If that wasn't enough, the items in D3 are only 1x1 or 1x2, whereas in D2 there are items as large as 2x4.

So... I'd just be thankful for the immense stash and inventory space upgrade we have from D2 if I were you.
    Yes, but the stash in Diablo 2 was designed to store your loot, not be a huge goldsink because tall the vendor items are shit.

10+ Year Old Account

Add to that, the fact that you don't stack up on charms and shit no more <3.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Yes, but the stash in Diablo 2 was designed to store your loot, not be a huge goldsink because tall the vendor items are shit.
    I'm guessing this nonsensical reply, which had very little to do with anything I said, was to complain about the cost of upgrading the D3 stash. A few hundred thousand gold is absolutely nothing, and you'll only have to upgrade the stash once in the lifetime of your D3 account, and the game absolutely has to have gold sinks, or it'll go the way of D2 and gold will be absolutely worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing this nonsensical reply, which had very little to do with anything I said, was to complain about the cost of upgrading the D3 stash. A few hundred thousand gold is absolutely nothing, and you'll only have to upgrade the stash once in the lifetime of your D3 account, and the game absolutely has to have gold sinks, or it'll go the way of D2 and gold will be absolutely worthless.
    Although fundamentally I agree with you, you use the word 'absolutely' way too much. You can't be sure of anything that absolutely. I also disagree with you that a few hundred thousand gold is 'nothing'. You may want to remember that there are other people than you in this world and what you say is not what goes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Be happy you don't have my OCD to pick up absolutely everything. Forced myself to ignore white and greys when I started to go to town every 5 minutes. Inventory space is plenty enough as it is now. Will see how it works when you start collecting items you actually want to save. And after running out of space in stash you can start muling. You don't gain as much as in Diablo 2 but it's so much easier and safer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people

speaking of the AH. How do you cancel your damn auctions? Im just gonna DE my crap instead.

No - they are expensive. Never have the money. whopee - i can store a potential 21 items. That's a couple of hours of playing at the most. Meanwhile i still need to sell everything.

I have never played d2.

This is not d2. Why not the game just make sense in itself? The drop rate seems to be immensely counter-intuitive to the space provided.

You can cancel them for 5 minutes after posting it. Once the 5 minutes has elapsed, the item is stuck on the AH until it is bought out, or the auction runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by nijabhaava View Post
    No - they are expensive. Never have the money. whopee - i can store a potential 21 items. That's a couple of hours of playing at the most. Meanwhile i still need to sell everything.

I have never played d2.

This is not d2. Why not the game just make sense in itself? The drop rate seems to be immensely counter-intuitive to the space provided.
    Ok you're correct it's not d2... it's d3. Natural progression much.
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

15+ Year Old Account
    The thing is - you really really really need all those blue and grey drops to lvl up the craftsmen and craft items in the long run, so its a good thing.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

CREATE A STASH CHAR then

10+ Year Old Account

I'm glad I don't have to worry about mule'ing anymore