Am I the onlly one using Bola Shot

So far i am loving this with the xtra ranged for explosions combined with impale and impact stun. I keep coltraps down periodicly so I can vault back to one. Stun you big target with Impale 2 bolas on different targets and game over. Everyone else seems to use entangling and chakrams but i love this combo . Any thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Later on, you do want the slow effect from your hatred generator, saved my ass countless of times.
    Last edited by vian; 2012-05-17 at 02:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    I'm level 10 on my Demon Hunter, but the ability seems very interesting, going to check it out as soon as I get it xD

Quote Originally Posted by digger66 View Post
    So far i am loving this with the xtra ranged for explosions combined with impale and impact stun. I keep coltraps down periodicly so I can vault back to one. Stun you big target with Impale 2 bolas on different targets and game over. Everyone else seems to use entangling and chakrams but i love this combo . Any thoughts?
    Can't say i've played a Demon Hunter yet, how's their damage? I know they focus on kiting, but the class itself is still quite unfamiliar to me. My girlfriend was playing her Magician/Sorceror-thing class earlier and was absolutely destroying things, Witch Doctors too are potent.

Do use it a lot here, though I've been playing it slow, exploring everything so only in just in act 3 (at lvl 26...)

15+ Year Old Account
    Using it on my demon hunter with rapider fire and the first glyph thingy for rapid fire, it's pretty OP for it's level. Will probably change once I get higher though.

U need some kinda of slow, the dmg itself isnt single target enough compared to the first generators higher lvl runes, also entangle shot(with lightning dot rune) is the best co op with the cull the weak passive which gives 15% more dmg vs slow enemies. Also on higher difficulties if you are having trouble kiting try using impale with stun rune(65% chane, almost always) does nice wep dmg and means u can kite forever and even stunlock all the bosses if you are playing with a barb.

GLHF GG
    Kolopotho: I will find it incredibly shocking and rare if some guy walks up to a girl in a pub and says "i play a level 80 druid in world of warcraft" to which she will respond with "TAKE ME NOW".