Thread: Lagspikes?

Deleted

Lagspikes?

First of all, if there is a topic about this allready on these forums, I appoligize, but the search function on mmo champ doesn't work for me. I didn't find a topic in the first five pages tough.

I'm playing in co-op with my boyfriend, and when we fight a big pack of mobs the game freezes for a couple of seconds, then suddenly all spells we casted in that time fly off at the same time. In act one this wasn't a very big problem as you have to try pretty hard to die from one pack of mobs, especially when in a co-op.

But in act 2 we died quite a lot because of that, the packs are bigger there. And often we are alive the first seconds after engaging the pack, then we have a gamefreeze for x amount of seconds and are dead when the game unfreezes.
    Especially with the whaps that shoot little whasps at you. If you avoid the little whasps you are fine, but if you let them hit you they will kill you, especially if you got two whasps on you. A schreenfreeze when having pulled those whasps means death as you can't move to avoid the little whasps.

Little packs of mobs no problem, big packs=dead.
    I assume not a pc issue, as many of my friends have it, and they have top notch pc's and in Belgium we have pretty stable internet connections.

I was wondering if other players have this as well, and if so if they know of a fix for it?
    I tried google on this problem but all it gave me was tons of topics on general fps problems, or lagspikes when a new soundfile starts playing, nothing specific on lagspikes when pulling big packs of mobs.

Have it as well, guessing it's proably a server side issue since it also affects single player mode, just not as bad.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Deleted
    It's ashame as it kinda holds us back from going out and exploring, while we really really love exploring. But having to run back every 5 minutes because the game is not working as it should is a bit of a letdown.
    Sometimes it feels as beta :s