Thread: How to: Ituziel

Deleted

How to: Ituziel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oulsxaVsB5k

For a bit of fun i decided to start making some Infernal Dawn Videos guides, This is my first one... and ive already spotted tons of Improvements i can make, id really appreciate if you could watch it and give a bit of feedback
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-05-23 at 09:30 PM.

Iirc the Flame Waves only do a 100 Fire Resistance debuff as well as the -50% Healing received debuff, and they can stack. So getting hit by two means you need a Spiritual Conflagration or you are going down.

The waves actually originate from one grate and then path towards every other grate in the room, so there are a couple of spots you can stand in where you will only have to move for 2 different grates ever. It's also very useful to have the healers split into two groups so they don't all need to move at once.

The Rain of Fire also speeds up at ~65% though that's not overly noticeable, the 35% change is when shit gets real.

I would like to add that you can't really see it here but the tanks get absolutely massacred on this fight and it is completely possible for them to be 2 shot even if everyone is doing everything right.

My guild uses 2 51 Purifiers, 1 Max Heals Senticar and 3 Chloromancers as well as 1 Rogue and 1 Warrior tanks.

In future try to get a higher resolution recording if you can as well, otherwise a good look for people who've never seen the fight.