Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Some more Discussion on the Mastery or Crit topic, I guess this really is down to preference then, i personaly use to be crit before and went mastery, and broke up the 1 shot macro in to 2 macros:

Macro 1.) Wings and inquisition

macro 2) zeoletry inquisition and trinket.

This way if i can get a few hits off during wings thats great but im normally expecting to be stunned and/or have wings stolen anyway. But then i can use my real burst later without the worry of it being inturupted.

But most definatly crit does effect the CHANCE for all your spells to hit harder, i just believe that the amount of crit you will need to stack to make that CHANCE more something u can rely on, means your stat priority will look more like this....
    Hit cap> resil to 3800 (with PVE)> crit 14-15%> mastery 13
    A quick look at the top 3 Ret Paladins in 3v3 on Bloodlust (this inclused Vangaurd) 2 are speced Crit and Vangaurd is speced Mastery,

Vangaurd = Mastery 18.85 Crit 8.52%

Xilio = Mastery 12.93 Crit 13.29

Jacykwol = Mastery 13.37 Crit 14.14

The extra 5-6 mastery that Vangaurd has equal to 13% extra dmg, and only has a 4-5% less CHANCE to crit.

But i guess this does actually show this min-max topic doesnt mean much when the top 3 paladins in my battlegroup all spec different.
    Last edited by coralluswow; 2012-05-18 at 12:18 AM.