Deleted

really slow for diablo 3

hi ppl
    my laptop is having big problems running D3. In other threads ppl have stated things like "if it runs wow it will run d3 just fine". And I´m running wow jsut fine, still d3 is very laggy and having about 1 sec delay.
    I don´t know if it comes from my internet conection (dunno if this says something, but i usually cap my torrents on 1.2 mbit from mytorrent)
    specs for computer are:
    intel pentium cpu P6000 dual core 1.87 GHz
    3 gig ram
    intel HD graphics 1274 MB

so is this to slow for d3 or is somethign else wrong that i can fix?
    thanks

Deleted
    That's not even close to D3's minimum requirements. Both CPU and GPU are way underpowered. "If it runs wow it will run D3 just fine" is not true. WoW has much lower requirements.

Minimal System requierements for Diablo 3

Im sorry but its not even close. Sometimes if you are under the min req you can still run it, with poor performance. But that doesnt even seem to be the case for you. Sorry to say.

Deleted
    ok, thx for the quick answere. I lowered the resolution to 800x600 and it runs fine now. Gone see if i buy a new comp in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by drulis View Post
    ok, thx for the quick answere. I lowered the resolution to 800x600 and it runs fine now. Gone see if i buy a new comp in the summer
    Glad to hear you can run it afterall. Enjoy.