Any other Ferals share my concern in MOP beta?

Made this thread a little while back on wow forums and want to see if any other feral druids feel this way... Guess it gets buried fast on wow forums.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4877317888#1

Playstyle is going to change a bit since we are losing a lot of abilities/talents. MoP release is still a ways out and 90 isn't attainable yet, afaik, so I wouldn't get overly concerned. We can voice our opinions and hopefully blizzard will take notice. I haven't played much after hitting the level cap of 88 when it was that, but I might get some beta play this weekend.

I read your post. But look at it from my view. We got shapeshifting out of roots back. And feral charge is now a 15 second CD instead of 30sec as it is live. Feral is going to be unkiteable again, also on top of shifting out of roots we got 2 sprints that break roots lol! I think savage roar is a good way to balance us, because the way i see it we will be far to OP if they just baked the 30% + dmg of savage roar into our abilites. Like we will have almost 100% uptime on any class. Which other class can do that? building combo points to use for 30% dmg is a good way to control us imo. Also have you seen our healing? Its awesome. So many people are also undermining the use of DOC in pvp, its going to be legendary having our HT always healing for 70% more.

Although to be fair, savage roar needs to be undispellable. To stop all the QQ about savage roar i think blizzard should grant us something for using the ability such as for each combo point we also gain 10 energy. So after using savage roar we can still smash out another 2 mangle/shreds to get our combo points up to apply rip a little faster.

Also all the people complaing about our talents not giving any benefit in pve STFU its all meant to be utility/pvp based.

Here's MY OPINION:

SR is really going back to a bad desigin. They're probably going to lower the damage on every skill we have to compensate for the 30% increase, so it's mandatory to have it up or we're losing too much DPS.. but shouldn't be so hard to do so.

Correct me if i'm wrong but we dont get double CP from crits anymore do we? Didn't see anything about it anywhere but if it's true, CP generation will be a REALLY BIG problem. For me it was like "We have lower energy regen rate, but at least we get CPs a lot easier.. so it's ok". Now we have poor energy regen and CP generation... Guess we should expect to FB only during our execute phase now. Other than that it should be enough to mantain our "main" abilities.

Also there's something on you post that I greatly disagree with. Incarnation is not meant to be like a Shadow Dance for ferals. The other talents on that tier are all about a minor dps increase and that's what it is.. It's just about changing your filler from shred to ravage for it's duration, not to be able to spam it. The dps increase should be the same as the other talents (-2 energy cost for each CP on finishing moves; or treants...) or else it wouldn't be a hard choice at all.

Also the 90-tier is looking really good! HotW will give you a flat 6% bonus to agility at all times and the ability to perform another role for a small time; Dream of Cenarius can be a really good ability with clever usage (maybe waiting until you get 5cp, then heal someone for the buff and get a 30% stronger Rip going on); and last but not least the Nature's Vigil, which is another major cd for an 20% damange increase.

Then there's Symbiosis.. what a great ability we'll get. : )
    No, I'm not being sarcastic. Lots of utility and even some dps increase abilities, which you can change depending on the situation!

With all that, dps in PvE should be in it's place. We'll just need more buttons.
    And about PvP, we'll probably just be back to the WotlK playstyle... more control, less damage; and being able to be at your target at all times with FC+Dash+Stampeding and Disentanglement back.

Also, blizz is changing a lot of every class so everyone have to re-adapt for the expansion. It's just like they did from WotlK to Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Volke View Post
    Also the 90-tier is looking really good! HotW will give you a flat 6% bonus to agility at all times and the ability to perform another role for a small time; Dream of Cenarius can be a really good ability with clever usage (maybe waiting until you get 5cp, then heal someone for the buff and get a 30% stronger Rip going on); and last but not least the Nature's Vigil, which is another major cd for an 20% damange increase.
    Im sorry Hotw is kinda stupid, for PVE, why would I want to be a lesser version of a different spec? I want to dps. I think its a stupid talent. Dream of Cenarius is crap so I am not sure how you think any feral would take that in any situation. Yes it is good they gave us root shift back and not a talent. I still feel there is much work to be done though.