Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpony View Post
    You should let your friend play diablo 2 nm solo.
    If he even gets through normal.
    Don't want to burst your buble but D2 was tons more easier then D3: mobs AI was horrible and if you were a pet class they wouldn't even look at you, dmg was so much over the board that on both my reanimation necromancer and lightning sorc i could easilly clear anything on max players (think it was 8x instead of 4x now) solo without any problems. D2 had tons of silly mechanics that took challenge factor away even before you aquired BiS gear, D3 is much better and way more challenging game, althought it's challenging to such a point that it's hard to believe for me that anybody will reach Inferno on hardcore character.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaldee View Post
    Don't want to burst your buble but D2 was tons more easier then D3: mobs AI was horrible and if you were a pet class they wouldn't even look at you, dmg was so much over the board that on both my reanimation necromancer and lightning sorc i could easilly clear anything on max players (think it was 8x instead of 4x now) solo without any problems. D2 had tons of silly mechanics that took challenge factor away even before you aquired BiS gear, D3 is much better and way more challenging game, althought it's challenging to such a point that it's hard to believe for me that anybody will reach Inferno on hardcore character.
    Except Duriel. Fuck that fucker, he was too hard. Harder than anything in d3 so far :P

The Witch Doctor is actually quite nice. Before I started playing the game I thought that Inferno was where it'd get hard. But you could honestly spend 15-20 minutes on a single rare pack if you're unlucky with their affixes. Invunerable minions have to be the most retarded thing EVER, it sooo annoying.

I was soloing with eaz in act 2 yesterday, taking my time and farming mobs, once my 2 barbarian friends joined up and we started to go through the content a bit quicker we hit a freakin' wall in act 3. Elite monsters every other pack and compared to the bosses these are a freakin' nightmare. I'm pretty impressed with the ones clearing bosses on inferno mode atm, but there's no chance in hell that they're doing the rare packs as well. If I'm wrong and they actually do, they're awesome.

This is the mentality of the majority of modern gamers, who have never played any truly challenging game. I can imagine someone trying to play a good FPS from 90s after being raised by CoD series - "WTF I GET KILLED IN LIKE 3 SECONDS, IN COD I CAN GET SHOT TEN TIMES AND THEN SIT BEHIND A BARREL FOR 5 SECONDS TO GET FULL HP, WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS SHIT>?!?!?!!!! I QUIT!111111111111 WTF?! WTF?FFFTWFTF"

Diablo III playerbase is better off without that guy. No damage done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
    Id rather be a nerd who has his shit together rather than some idiot who can only play facebook games and has rage issues.
    you sir, are correct

Deleted
    And that is why... Blizzard keep nerfing stuff all the time.
    If Blizzard go and make a farmvile like game for the ppl that cant play normal games and leave the goo stuff in all their games will be great.
    It is normal for ppl to die even on Normal. If you have never played Diablo or something like that Ok you have 1 difficulty that is a play trough to learn the game.
    But if you have played Diablo 1 and 2 for so many years now you should be playing on Hell at least.

Going crazy over a 2 day old game being to hard is kinda insane. Let them do some sort of patch or something before you go bananas and flip out.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Some combinations are just stupid even on Nightmare. In act 2 there's these baneling-like monsters that explode for retarded damage if you get close, and fml yesterday when a pack of them had vortex too. Then there are a lot of combinations of some kind of CC together with laser beams that can kill you if you're not careful.

Overall Nightmare seems like cake on both my characters, but you always have to watch out for the difficulty spikes that appear ever now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    Lololol, he should have played a demon hunter. You're a god.
    I second this. Lol..

Overall Nightmare is perfectly fine, but what annoys me is the almost impossible combinations you get sometimes. Seriously, when I finally get to an actual boss, it's a blessing.. Kill them in 1 try or 2 at most no problem. Mostly if I need 2 tries it's cus my Monk was so bloody overpowered through Normal mode that I didn't understand how the bosses worked lol. Got all the speed kill achieves without knowing of their existance, and literally soaked every boss ability I encountered and just mowed down the boss before it could kill me.

Nightmare mode is teaching me a lesson in that regard =P
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like more than half of you more than you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Some combinations are just stupid even on Nightmare. In act 2 there's these baneling-like monsters that explode for retarded damage if you get close, and fml yesterday when a pack of them had vortex too. Then there are a lot of combinations of some kind of CC together with laser beams that can kill you if you're not careful.

Overall Nightmare seems like cake on both my characters, but you always have to watch out for the difficulty spikes that appear ever now and then.
    Random champions always were a pain in the ass, but you can always either run past them or reset the game.

For some reason I think this post is a joke since the guys name is "FredKrueger" and its Nightmare. We all know Freddy Kreuger from Nightmare on Elm Street.

I'm not dying much on nightmare, unless it's vortex+something, i get grabbed and killed in like half second XD

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nightmare... hard? I'm playing a Demon Hunter and 2-3 Multishots clears packs in Act 1 Nightmare. I just beat Skeleton King without him hitting me a single time...
    The only parts that I die are against wallers, or the crazy omgwtf lazer beams rares have. Leoric was a joke. On the other hand, I have friends who are 1-2 Acts ahead of me who said it started to get harder, so IDK. But Act 1 Nightmare really hasn't seemed that hard so far.

lol ... some friend you are, posting this while the vile mmo community bashes him to fuck.
    And whats this 'Nighmare mode may feel easy to us' crap? Talking like the mmo-champ community is some sort of elitist meeting zone when in reality its far from it.
    Hopefully he see's this thread , then bitch slaps you for being the piece of shit you are.
    Last edited by Bongomadness; 2012-05-18 at 08:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    The funny thing is, he is more of a nerd than anyone I know. He has a PhD, and has never had a girlfriend in his entire life. Literally a 30 year old virgin.
    I don't suppose his name is Sheldon Cooper?? LOL

it took me awile to get used to the game except for suicide bombers only champion and rare packs have killed me in nightmare. ive died alot more in norm cus i was expecting it to be easy and had a crapy build. also learning to stack life helped alot b4 i was just stacking str and some attacks were one shotting me. the game being right now the game isnt hard you can be caught off gaurd cus you fight for 30 mins and nothing even hurts you then you run into a hard pack of champions that hits like a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongomadness View Post
    lol ... some real life friend you are, posting this while the vile mmo community bashes him to fuck.
    And whats this 'Nighmare mode may feel easy to us' crap? Talking like the mmo-champ community is some sort of elitist meeting zone when in reality its far from it.
    Hopefully he see's this thread , then bitch slaps you for being the piece of shit you are.
    It isn't a zone where everyone is a mentally retarded either. And you gotta be mentally retarded to genuinely believe that Nightmare mode is hard and everyone who claims otherwise is a nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    This makes me realize that while Nightmare mode may feel too easy to us, there are a LOT of players out there who think that it
    is too hard.
    no, it's just that these people are whiney douchebags. the game isn't even out for 1 week, they are bad at playing it, they have'nt yet developed/copied efficient playstyles and builds, their gear is mediocre because they are trying to rush the game, and THEN they start crying it's too hard and even yell for nurf.

ONE WEEK. holy flying shitsack, that is so extremely... i don't know. i really have no words for that. go play other games eventually? farmville? minecraft?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeply-Fried Orange View Post
    It isn't a zone where everyone is a mentally retarded either. And you gotta be mentally retarded to genuinely believe that Nightmare mode is hard and everyone who claims otherwise is a nerd.
    My point didnt have anything to do with the game but more to do with someone using the term 'friend' so lightly then follows up by slagging him off in another post.
    Why am i not surprised this poster was quick to get on mmo champion to post about it, goes to prove what sort of low life visit these forums.