Deleted

Thoughts on solo cata dungeon HC

What lvl will be needed to solo old cata 5man hc + zul gurub zul aman for all chars>
    95-100 ? because i think 90 will be not enough. Now even all 85 cant finish all wrath HC( oculus,icc dungeon) or its hard alot:P

I reckoin for a certain few classes, DKs possibly Monks, it maybe doable at 90, but im not sure for others, there are classes that have solo'd Cata Heroic bosses already.

ZG will not be possible due to Mandokir 1-shotting ability. Mionelol has already cleared all the cata HC dungeons (I think). Not sure about the new DS dungeons though.

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    ZG will not be possible due to Mandokir 1-shotting ability. Mionelol has already cleared all the cata HC dungeons (I think). Not sure about the new DS dungeons though.
    He's cleared End Time.

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 09:57 AM ----------

Some bosses are not soloable, like mandokir in zg. But It's entirely possible for a DK to clear most of the cata heroics right now.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-05-18 at 09:57 AM.

All will be soloable except for ones that mechanics forbid you from doing so (Mandokir 1 shot and such) I'd say. Especially considering blood dk's have solo'd a LOT of what's currently available.

wrath ones u stated are easy at new ding, and most of cata hc is easily doable for a DK, some other classes may struggle such as paladin but its definantly still doable, i tried ZA but the gauntlet prevented me from doing that boss so i just gave up with ZA, quite a bit of ZG is doable but the cat boss is very deadly and the raptor boss is not soloable.( not even at 90 i would think due to 1 hit).

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by magsan View Post
    What lvl will be needed to solo old cata 5man hc + zul gurub zul aman for all chars>
    95-100 ? because i think 90 will be not enough. Now even all 85 cant finish all wrath HC( oculus,icc dungeon) or its hard alot:P
    Hunter can already solo all wrath hc's, its not that hard.

Deleted
    Trash in cata hc hit hard too, and hp alot, hunters pet die fast.I Guess rest all except few like DK will need atleast 95 to solo all what is possible without mechanic boss.

Quote Originally Posted by magsan View Post
    Trash in cata hc hit hard too, and hp alot, hunters pet die fast.I Guess rest all except few like DK will need atleast 95 to solo all what is possible without mechanic boss.
    You have no idea what hunters are capable of doing.

I can solo any lvl 80 instance on heroic with my paladin.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

bear druids and blood deathknights can already solo a great deal of the cataclysm heroics, at 90 they all should be no problem aslong as they cant one shot like mandokir

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    That might be possible for a rogue with cheat death, basically it comes down to how high dps he has, if he got time do kill him in less then 2x 1 shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    That might be possible for a rogue with cheat death, basically it comes down to how high dps he has, if he got time do kill him in less then 2x 1 shots.
    I agree with this, if you look how massively inflated the stats are in MoP I wouldn't be suprised in seeing any class that can survive one decapitate being able to solo Mandokir. I plan to bubble the first hit on my paladin, and then it is only a question of how quickly can I do 4.8M damage.

Deleted
    Unfortunately most of the heroic 85 dungeons, are soloable today.
    I have seen in the forums, that most of the new lveling instances in MoP are 4 manable with 3 dps and 1 healer .
    Initial difficulty of old heroics was good, but nerf+gear inflation made them redicoulous.

This thing that became the trend, to turn from a squishy nobody to a god, every expansion is stupid.
    The gear scaling within same expansion is VERY high tuned.
    Anyways, it is not thew game's biggest problem