Poll: Would you like to bind moar/all skills?

Would you like to keybind more/all skills?

Would you like to to be able to keybind more skills than the current 6?

i would like to at least be able to bind mouse 3, 4, and 5 to skills without having to give up my 1, 2, and 3 binds.

What do you think?

Well. It would be nice. But it is nothing they can just add like that. They would have to redo all spells and abilities so it is not Overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuko View Post
    Well. It would be nice. But it is nothing they can just add like that. They would have to redo all spells and abilities so it is not Overpowered.
    yeah thats true... but with elective mode you can already mix and match as you see fit, and in a pve only style game they can easily adjust for over/under power

I am okay with it as it is. I see no need to have all my abilities bound. It means you have to possibly make a strategy and plan which abilities you want for a particular encounter. I like having to do that.

yeah Seal i kinda feel the same but i also always hate that i have all these sweet and cool skills but am limited from being able to use them.

the first and foremost reason is the requirement to give up skills, that seem almost required for survival, to replace it with a more fun but less useful skill, or a buff you just press once and it stays up but still ties up a skill slot.

i would rather be able to use all my skills and have more difficult enemies than to only use a few so that the enemies are easier.
    Last edited by Mixon; 2012-05-18 at 01:54 PM.

It would be nice to have more available at my fingertips, but I get along just fine with the system in place. As a leftie, ZXCV and the mouse L/R click are all I need.

Deleted
    Is it possible to remap the keys from 1234 to whatever you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefz View Post
    yes and to map any skill to any of the 6 binds..... but not to do more than 6 total skills

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    yeah thats true... but with elective mode you can already mix and match as you see fit, and in a pve only style game they can easily adjust for over/under power
    Diablo isn't just a pve game, They're gonna add arenas in a later patch because they didn't feel it was needed upon release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefz View Post
    Yes of course. Go to the options menu, this is where you can remap all your keybinds (skills and interface).

Deleted
    I voted no, I like the fact you are limited to an amount and that you have to optimize those for certain aspects of the game / encounters. If all are avaiable it just feels alot less appealing to me anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by fadedmind View Post
    Diablo isn't just a pve game, They're gonna add arenas in a later patch because they didn't feel it was needed upon release.
    it is currently.... this is the allowed buffer period for them to tune difficulties and mechanics (player, skill and monster) such changes are the reason they haven't released pvp yet.

before the game was release I thought 6 active skills is not enough for a sorceror, by far. I am used to have many more spells at my disposal in games like that. but in the end, I think it works, it offers variety, and I have pretty much everything covered with my 6 chosen spells. so its fine.

Nah. It's not really like WoW, so you don't need a mass number of abilities at your disposal. It forces you to think ahead and choose what you're going to need or what's going to be more useful in the upcoming fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. The point of only having 6 abilities is so that you need to choose the ones you feel work together. Having access to all abilities would destroy balance and the need to make choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. We don't need an insane amount of keybinds. It's not that kind of game. We have two main attacks open, and a few skills to deal with each situation. I like the simplicity and elegance

I would like to have more binds for one reason:

As Wizard in later modes iam forced to take so much defensive abilities. Throw in a buff and it leaves me with a whooping 2 spells that actually do dmg. And there so many cool abilities a wizard has.

But i know why they limited it and its ok...but if i could chose i would get more

2 more would be nice, but this will do.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

I could see maybe one more being doable one of each group and then one extra of any group for elective would be cool but any more then that would just alter the whole gameplay to much