Auction limit permanent?

Will the auction listing limit stay at 10?
    I feel this is insanely limiting when I just want to make gold, I don't care about the RMAH.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's meant to help against the undercutting and market control that players use in World of Warcraft. As far as I know, it's how it's meant to be

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It's meant to help against the undercutting and market control that players use in World of Warcraft. As far as I know, it's how it's meant to be
    Yep, there are already bots in D3 and they are going to be farming 24/7/365. Limiting listings by account means the bad guys have to use multiple hacked accounts instead of being able to flood the RMAH from just one hacked account.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Yep, there are already bots in D3 and they are going to be farming 24/7/365. Limiting listings by account means the bad guys have to use multiple hacked accounts instead of being able to flood the RMAH from just one hacked account.
    Yea I hear bending over the majority of you players because of a small group of crooks is a great way to do business.

1) If you put an item up at a fair price, with this large of a playerbase I'm sure it will sell quickly and thus allowing you to post an additional item.

2) The auction house is meant for good items, not for posting every piece of crap you come across.

This isn't WoW, don't compare diablo auction house to WoW auction house because they're completely different games and have different economies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Yea I hear bending over the majority of you players because of a small group of crooks is a great way to do business.
    Because opening the floodgates and letting those crooks run wild and ruin the economy is also a great way to do business right?

Deleted
    Unfortunately whilst you don't care about the RMAH, since gold can be sold on the RMAH, and many people do care about it, I think the 10 item limit is reasonable myself - although they may well increase it in the future, it's probably worth giving feedback on the official forums if you have a good reason to increase it, as I suspect things like that are things that they would tweak should enough of the playerbase make reasonable demands on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mythicpencil View Post
    This isn't WoW, don't compare diablo auction house to WoW auction house because they're completely different games and have different economies.
    They're not the same game, no, but the concepts behind limiting still apply. Besides the bots and hackers, it does help to curb the abuse the WoW AH has seen. Both games are made by the same company, a company clearly learning from some of the mistakes made with WoW's AH. I prefer this auction house. It's easier to search for specific types of items and I like how I can search by stats...something that would be great for WoW.