They have freaking lego avengers sets

Just expressing my joy on the subject as i am 19 and still want to play with legos.

You're still a kid. Perfectly fine.

Once a Marvel fan, always a Marvel fan.

Legos are getting extra cool this year, last couple years it was average...but now there are the Justice League, Avengers, Lord of the Rings...what could be next.

I'm 22 and still love legos...so you're ok in my opinion.

Going to be using more money than normal this year with cool legos and video games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell, I'm almost 30 and I still love legos.

This is almost as good as when they finally introduced Star Wars Legos.

I had to MAKE MY OWN Star Wars Legos when I was a kid. Kids got it easy these days.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Why not? :/ They make legos of basically everything, I think they're finally making some minecraft lego sets. Blockception. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brb, going to Toys R Us. . . .

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 10:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Why not? :/ They make legos of basically everything, I think they're finally making some minecraft lego sets. Blockception. o_O
    Yo dawg I heard you like blocks, so we put blocks in your blocks so you can build while you build.
    Putin khuliyo

They make Lego: Everything, it's kinda getting old for me. I just wish buying bulk regular pieces wasn't expensive. I used to play with the old normal blocks all the time before these sets came out.