Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Threads like this and reading peoples comments are why I hate coming to this site. All the angry and judgmental comments are so incredibly biased. Seriously though, what gives anyone the right to hold judgement on someone? You have no idea what someone is going through in life, where they are going or where they are from, and yet you have the nerve to make assumptions on peoples behavior based on what they look like.

But that is the nature of the internet today, self entitled snobs who know and have an opinion on everything.

We pay an insane Amount for healthcare because some people can't stop stuffing themselves with McDonald's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    We pay an insane Amount for healthcare because some people can't stop stuffing themselves with McDonald's.
    Food nowadays is to reachable. We're spoiled with just walking into a supermarket, buy food and stuff ourselfs. The only limitation we have is money.

the way the human species works itself on both ends, be it obesity or healthy. The behavior is really taking its toll. My sister is a college athlete and the way they push her, i fear she'll need medicine to really start stepping in by the time she's 35. Im not talking pain killers, but knee replacements and other corrective surgeries to deal with issues befitting of a 70 year old woman.

I look at my grandfather who is physically slowed down drastically due to his age, gets fed mountains of unhealthy food by my grandmother, and then the crazy man goes out and replaces roofing on their 2 story house. I'm totally stumped by science, the man is overweight, is well into his 80s and still mows his lawn, fixes huge issues with his house, and even last winter helped my uncle repair terrible water/snow damage to his house on the sum of $10,000 in damage.

I've seen the overweight outlive healthy and thriving active people. so all i can say is what the wise Lewis Black once said:

"what's good for one of you will kill the person sitting next to you"
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutter View Post
    Threads like this and reading peoples comments are why I hate coming to this site. All the angry and judgmental comments are so incredibly biased. Seriously though, what gives anyone the right to hold judgement on someone? You have no idea what someone is going through in life, where they are going or where they are from, and yet you have the nerve to make assumptions on peoples behavior based on what they look like.

But that is the nature of the internet today, self entitled snobs who know and have an opinion on everything.
    Lets be friends. <3

And yes, hatefully bashing a group of people has no place on our forums. Just because it's not about their race/sexuality/religious beliefs doesn't mean we condone hate speech and verbal bigotry.