[TV Show] True Blood ***Spoilers****

So the Season Premiere of True Blood season 5 was last night. And they came out of the gates a swinging. So many shocking moments and OMG what are they doing things that i thought started the season off right.

1) Tara being turned.. First off she despises vamps, second off she is missing half her skull, Even Pam said it. So are they turning her into the Bubba Character from book 1?

2) The Rev is punished and is now a Big Gay Vamp and in love with Jason... Umm ok?

3) The Brother and sister thing the Eric and Nora have going on was Commical and a little disturbing... We fight like siblings but fornicate like gods! I felt a little uneasy...

4) Who was dragging the body to The King of Mississippi, Russell? Who dug Russell out?

5) Jason is falling hard for Jessica, and i passing up on females. I think this is good, yet i dont see this playing out well. And why isnt Jason a were panther, or get more Fey things going on with him?

6) I dont like the army buddy that showed up, not trusting the man, and what the hell is up with this so called fire thing?

Those are my 6 big things i am thinking about right now.. I know there are more, but what does anyone else think?

Quote Originally Posted by Angetombe View Post
    We fight like siblings but fornicate like gods!
    **fuck like champions

I thought it was a pretty good premiere. I found myself caring a lot about whats going on with Terry and his army buddy...mostly because Todd Lowe is awesome and very underutilized on that show IMO.

There weren't any plotlines I just flat out don't care about (like that last couple of seasons). Jason and Jessica is just wrong, she belongs with hoyt, end of story, but it's still more interesting than anything Sam's shifter family ever did...so glad they are gone. Also if it helps Jason to become less of a whore, that's a good thing.

While i wasn't a big fan of the Lafayette/Jesus voodoo shit that happened last season (even though Kevin Alejandro is awesome, i just didn't like that character) I'm pretty psyched to see what's in store for Lafayette this season.

All in all i thought it was a pretty good first episode. My only gripe is that Jessica still hasn't gotten naked. COME ON HBO, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Angetombe View Post
    2) The Rev is punished and is now a Big Gay Vamp and in love with Jason... Umm ok?
    I'm about as pro gay rights as you can get...but i think the show has gone a little over the top with making characters homosexual. It just doesn't seem very realistic when half the characters are gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaalu View Post
    I'm about as pro gay rights as you can get...but i think the show has gone a little over the top with making characters homosexual. It just doesn't seem very realistic when half the characters are gay.
    There really hasn't been that many. Lafayette, Jesus, Eddie (gay vamp from season 1), Russell and his husband (can't remember his name, the one Eric killed) and now Steve (even though we all knew he was gay a LONG time ago). I don't think I'm forgetting any, but if I am let me know...and don't mention the two girls Jason got to make out, that was just girls being frisky

anyway, that's 5 out of 60+ characters that are important enough for wikipedia to list them. I know may more than 5 gay people in real life...*shrugs* just sayin'

also, in regards to the vampire characters. After CENTURIES you'd probably get bored just banging chicks and figure "Why not?" lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    There really hasn't been that many. Lafayette, Jesus, Eddie (gay vamp from season 1), Russell and his husband (can't remember his name, the one Eric killed) and now Steve (even though we all knew he was gay a LONG time ago). I don't think I'm forgetting any, but if I am let me know...and don't mention the two girls Jason got to make out, that was just girls being frisky

anyway, that's 5 out of 60+ characters that are important enough for wikipedia to list them. I know may more than 5 gay people in real life...*shrugs* just sayin'

also, in regards to the vampire characters. After CENTURIES you'd probably get bored just banging chicks and figure "Why not?" lol
    Well, there was also Pam and Tara turned gay and some creepy scenes with straight characters like Bill and Eric having gay dreams and doing some gay stuff. But yea, generally I dont care, its still a great show as long as they stop turning previously straight characters gay.