Deleted

How far have you got without dying? (softcore or hardcore)

So, what is the furthest you have gotten without dying on softcore or hardcore?

For me it was normal Belial, I made the mistake on my monk of trying to nuke him down fast rather than taking my time and avoiding everything I could. Second attempt went a lot smoother and I stayed around 50% health and above. :PAfter that I have died a fair few times in act 3 due to overpulling and rookie mistakes.

I'm planning on having a go at hardcore when I complete a normal clear with little to no deaths.

I only played one char so far, will keep that up till i get him to 60 and trough hell.

He died at lvl 17 for the first time. Carelessly ran into a champions pack that killed me within a sec or so. I dont even remember where, though. I think beginning of act 2.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Deleted
    Normal Belial aswell on my Demon Hunter. Didn't realise the damage that would come, 2 shot me. Died once in Act 3 from overpulling.

As lvl 22 in act 2

Just completed normal on my WD. Only died once to "explode after death" mobs because of lag.

I died on Belial and just stared wondering how all of that damage happened. Then my buddy and I came back and killed him the second time around.

Died at the Butcher on my DH.

Deleted
    I died to some arcane champions in arc 2 on nightmare. It was softcore though.

Level 44 hardcore wizard nightmare act 2 so far... This is my first toon since i rerolled at lvl 10 to make it

my first death was against the butcher on normal mode.. so around level 17.

softcore btw.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Late act 3 somewhere on my wizard. Don't recall the exact circumstances.

Deleted
    Floor before Butcher on Nightmare (softcore)
    Didn't pay attention to molten enemy corpses :\

15+ Year Old Account
    Only one character so far, single death I've had was back in normal Act 1, in the Fields of Misery when I stupidly ran right into the big treant elite and his pack on my own in a 3-man game and got roflstomped.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I don't remember, since hitting hell mode all of the deaths have blended together.
    "Oh cool, vortex molten prison? Brb, dying 50 times."

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 28 end of act 3 normal... My gear is all around level 15... Got trapped in a door way, loosing line of site to portal punch my way out on a monk. I didn't need better gear as I was able to portal punch around to avoid damage. That is when I started selling blue gear to merchant and buying AH gear instead of crafting.

When I die, I want my tomb stone to say 'couldn't portal punch out of that one'....

Level 44 softcore Barbarian. Haven't died yet. Thought I was fucked yesterday when I stopped paying attention for a sec and leaped into a group of 6 exploding guys, you know, the ones from act 3 normal mode that do insane damage. Wasn't expecting to see them on act 2 of nightmare. Thankfully, the armor buff from leap was still active when they exploded. Only took me to about 70% health, 12k armor says high. Just about gave me a heart attack though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually died near the end of act 1 through something totally stupid, a havent died again since and I am halfway through act 2. But damn I am punching myself for that :P